my little sister just did something horrible

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
since the past week since we went to this vacation and I was in close proximity of her I started to find out how she really is (she’s 7)

she was very rude lots of times and would sometimes talk bad to our baby sister sting mean things to her and hitting her, I would tell my mom because the things she does are not ok, but my mom’s way in discipline is terrible and not effective/efficient

but in the past hour she did something horrible.

before I get into what she did I’m going to give more background to my little sister. She seems nice and happy on the outside when meeting new people but she’s very different when in private. she is very entitled, and she doesn’t care to listen.

I sometimes ask her to do something or not/stop doing something and she ignores me or doesn’t listen. she does the same to my dad and my grandpa. the only person she listens to is my mother.

but she just did something horrible. so my she and my baby sister were fighting about something then she went to grab her plastic water bottle and found out it was empty, she saw my dad was right next to it and threw it at him because she thought he drank it. That was obviously not a good way to deal with the situation and since my dad never drank it. so after ny mom told her to apologize but my sister said she was “shy” and ended up not apologizing. and after a while other being in a bad mood and fighting even more with my baby sister. My mom got fed up and told my dad to read them a bed time story

And here’s where things took a dark turn

My dad is Christian so he reads them a Bible that’s made for kids. So he reads it and finishes the small story. my sister immediately begins demanding him to read another one (in a very rude way) She shouts at him to read another story, she treated him in a horrible way like she didn’t realize that he was her father.

my dad ends up reading her another story and she again starts demanding to read another. At that point I was surprised she was talking to him like that. Because that’s literally my father, it was disgusting the way she talked to him. then my dad once again starts reading her another story, but this time she started talking back and saying shit like “God doesn’t get mad” and “that’s not true!”. After that my dad finally got mad and didn’t read her another story. But that was a horrible experience

I don’t recognize my sister anymore. I never treated my parents like that

The next time she does that shit I’m going to slap her and tell her not to do that. I don’t give a fuck if I get in trouble or something.

I literally told my mom about it and she doesn’t care. she said “I’ll deal with it” and all she did was give her a small talk.

I’m worried. and I almost cried. I still feel horrible at the moment.

How can a little girl talk to her father like that.
that was horrible

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, sayi, StrangerDanger and 9 others
How is wanting to hear another biblical passage darker than throwing a bottle to your father?? The nigga must have been reading the amalakites story or something because otherwise i can't understand the dark turn part

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: econescence, StrangerDanger, boss8055 and 9 others
Have you tried beating her ass?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, sayi, Tallest person here and 6 others
How is wanting to hear another biblical passage darker than throwing a bottle to your father?? The nigga must have been reading the amalakites story or something because otherwise i can't understand the dark turn part
the way she talked to him bro. imagine shouting at your tired father to do something.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff and MaghrebGator
since the past week since we went to this vacation and I was in close proximity of her I started to find out how she really is (she’s 7)

she was very rude lots of times and would sometimes talk bad to our baby sister sting mean things to her and hitting her, I would tell my mom because the things she does are not ok, but my mom’s way in discipline is terrible and not effective/efficient

before I get into what she did I’m going to give more background to my little sister. She seems nice and happy on the outside when meeting new people but she’s very different when in private. she is very entitled, and she doesn’t care to listen.

I sometimes ask her to do something or not/stop doing something and she ignores me or doesn’t listen. she does the same to my dad and my grandpa. the only person she listens to is my mother.

but she just did something horrible. so my she and my baby sister were fighting about something then she went to grab her plastic water bottle and found out it was empty, she saw my dad was right next to it and threw it at him because she thought he drank it. That was obviously not a good way to deal with the situation and since my dad never drank it. so after ny mom told her to apologize but my sister said she was “shy” and ended up not apologizing. and after a while other being in a bad mood and fighting even more with my baby sister. My mom got fed up and told my dad to read them a bed time story

My dad is Christian so he reads them a Bible that’s made for kids. So he reads it and finishes the small story. my sister immediately begins demanding him to read another one (in a very rude way) She shouts at him to read another story, she treated him in a horrible way like she didn’t realize that he was her father.

my dad ends up reading her another story and she again starts demanding to read another. At that point I was surprised she was talking to him like that. Because that’s literally my father, it was disgusting the way she talked to him. then my dad once again starts reading her another story, but this time she started talking back and saying shit like “God doesn’t get mad” and “that’s not true!”. After that my dad finally got mad and didn’t read her another story. But that was a horrible experience

The next time she does that shit I’m going to slap her and tell her not to do that. I don’t give a fuck if I get in trouble or something.

I literally told my mom about it and she doesn’t care. she said “I’ll deal with it” and all she did was give her a small talk.

that was horrible
Your father is the one to blame I'm sorry to say. It's his responsibility. Her ass should have been on fire for days after that. However, it's not your place to discipline her or tell her what to do.

Wait until the time is right though. Goad her into throwing a bottle at you or something and then slap her as hard as you can. I'm talking with all your might. Don't worry, she'll be alright and it will teach her a lesson. And if she continues to fight you after the slap you beat her until she fucking cries and begs you to stop. Don't stop until her anger is 100% vanquished and replaced with fear. You gotta do it right or don't even do it at all.

You must only do it if she hits you. Not because of how she treats anyone else in your family, because that isn't your place. You gotta send the message to her and everyone else that while they might tolerate her behavior you definitely will not. You might get in trouble and people will be mad at you for a while but never under any circumstance apologize. You maintain that what you did was right and you'll do it again if she ever hits you.

You do exactly like I said and I promise things will change. Your family will fall in line and stop tolerating it as well. It won't happen overnight but just be patient and mark my words.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, The False Prophet, based_pakichad421 and 2 others
Just being a little cunt, as girls will be if they have a weak father.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Epola and greycel
How is your sister and your father treating each other any of your business?

Don't get provoked so easily by some kid who still learns how to behave correctly.

that was horrible
Listen bro, you need to nip it in the bud at an early age.
The older a girl gets, the more impressionable she becomes.. and when she starts mixing in with the wrong crowd it's most likely over. The best and ONLY way to tell EVERYTHING about a girl, is through her friends. 99.9% of times, she will be a direct representation of the women she surrounds herself with.
Anyways it becomes (most likely) over because when somebody gets older they develop an ego. And this ego is rigid - that you can't really tear down.
They won't be able to learn from others mistakes, they'll only learn after they've made the mistakes themselves. After they've finished the cock carousel and are ready to settle down with impaired pair-bonding. Their entire personalities and satisfaction in life will be much lower than peak, forever.

I've seen this anecdotally MANY times.

Agree with @Lefty Rankin advice. That is how you do it, but remember it must be done soon.. don't get complacent.

Your parent's need to discipline her then.

She doesn't understand her boundaries. In my country, when I accidentally burst into rage at my mom my uncle came over the next day and berated me, threatened to fight me :dafuckfeels:

You might think it is barbaric but I never did that again, ever.

I learnt very early on that there are real world consequences to being a piece of shit and that you could get into a fucked up situation if you tick the wrong person off.

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, StrangerDanger and IndraBC
Thats why u dont make kids

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking
she needs to be disciplined asap, if she’s already like this at 7 imagine her grown up
this is how textbook onlywhore girls are made
do something about it your parents won’t

Nah not the belt 💀
It's a repeating gag in the series, the grandpa often uses his belt to discipline people...

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
It's a repeating gag in the series, the grandpa often uses his belt to discipline people...
Hell nahhh they made a whole ass fandom section just about the belt ☠️

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
u cant blame her cuz she is a child she is low in empathy its bad health like goyslop , vaccines etc makeing children bad like this unless shitskin

that was horrible
Where I’m from to fix that behavior, the mom has to smack the shit out of them. Simple as that. My momma beated me and my sister, it was necessary bc we were acting retarded and wrong. Dad never layed a finger on us though. Morr traumatic when dad hits so ye let the mom do the dirty work

She probably foggs your whole bloodline that's why

• +1
Reactions: vioytaka

that was horrible
i don't understand how people have sisters and not make a move

• Ugh..
Reactions: vioytaka
She'll become a criminal by age 11 if this rambunctious youngster isn't reprimanded.