My little sister notices my make-up instantly

tempelcat4

tempelcat4

I'll never stay a loser
It's crazy, and I can't understand it.

I wear makeup so subtly that even if someone came within an inch of my face and stared for a while, they wouldn’t notice anything.
I’m really careful, removing tiny hairs, and avoiding putting CC cream over pores. No one has ever noticed.

But four days ago, my 9-year-old sister looked at me and instantly pointed out that I had mascara on. I laughed it off, saying no.
Today, I went into her room with makeup from the morning, which had likely mostly worn off, and again, she immediately knew what I had on, even naming the products.
I couldn't believe it, went to the mirror and you could never see it

I played it off, but I don’t get how she sees it so quickly. My makeup is minimal and applied perfectly, it's not noticeable, not even if you ran your hand over it!

I'm thinking maybe she has some sort of particularly good eyes :lul:
What yall think?

INB4 "MAKE-UP IS GAY :feelsuhh:" -> JFL at you it ascends me so much

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, OldRooster, Chadeep and 4 others
Shes used to your "normal face"

So when you fraud to look better even the slightest

They notice

Its your family nigga what do you expect

Now stop being a faggot and put the makeup down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper, stefthetics, Clark69 and 6 others

They notice

Call me faggot wholeheartedly I won't stop, trust me start doing it you won't come off of it.
Holy grail, every model does it.

Could be the reason, haven't thought of that really

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: carouselenjoyer and Suns9999

I wear makeup so subtly that even if someone came within an inch of my face and stared for a while, they wouldn’t notice anything.
I’m really careful, removing tiny hairs, and avoiding putting CC cream over pores. No one has ever noticed.

But four days ago, my 9-year-old sister looked at me and instantly pointed out that I had mascara on. I laughed it off, saying no.
Today, I went into her room with makeup from the morning, which had likely mostly worn off, and again, she immediately knew what I had on, even naming the products.

I played it off, but I don’t get how she sees it so quickly. My makeup is minimal and applied perfectly, it's not noticeable, not even if you ran your hand over it!

What yall think?

Make up is valid
whoever says ''muh its gay'' is a subhuman and is too high inhib to ascend

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kudagaisme, tempelcat4, Clark69 and 2 others
It'll be cute when you and your gf are both taking off your makeup at the end of the day :Comfy:❤️

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, PROMETHEUS, tempelcat4 and 3 others

They notice

Cope, women notice makeup because they wear it all the time. A woman from your family is the only one who'll be honest about it with you though

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and carouselenjoyer
I heard stories of women finding makeup in guys attractive and I asked a few girls abt it, they said that it was an attractive trait for a guy to do such. But tbh idk it feels like jestermax if you do it for girls validation. But hey, if it really ascends you, then let it ascend you :feelshah: I’d never do it though, esp with my undertones (deathnic skin tone)

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4

What yall think?

makecel :think:

But four days ago, my 9-year-old sister looked at me and instantly pointed out that I had mascara on.
 6a67d0d3 4eb4 47ca 858e c1b261c67611

• JFL
Reactions: Jnumber01, tempelcat4 and TechnoBoss

What yall think?

As Kevin mentioned she prob is used to the normal face and even if it's subtle it could be off and maybe it could be due to lighting that she was able to tell.

• +1
Make up is valid
whoever says ''muh its gay'' is a subhuman and is too high inhib to ascend
valid if you are feminine

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tempelcat4, ey88 and dipenhydramine
Mascara looks so bait. Don't use it.

• +1