my loneliness is artificial

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
because its induced from meeting people that i wouldn't have naturally met. if i sticked to the women in my life i would have never went out with a girl ever lol. literally every girl i met offline is sub psl4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins, NeverSucceeded and PlayersGetPlayed
because its induced from meeting people that i wouldn't have naturally met. if i sticked to the women in my life i would have never went out with a girl ever lol. literally every girl i met offline is sub psl4
That's because you're dumb.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
Yes. It's because you have mental health issues (aka: being retarded).
its because if it wasnt for her i would still be thinking about this subhuman lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
its because if it wasnt for her i would still be thinking about this subhuman lol.
You realize you have psychological syndromes right?

Oh silly me. Ofc you don't. If you were aware, you wouldn't have those syndromes.

Your therapist scammed you and milked you (as most of them do tbh).

what sydromes would those be lol? i have had a bad luck with women since i was 15
You show major narcissism symptoms. Obviously you're the co-dependant version though.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins
I never even talked to a girl

• So Sad
That's why I think you might eventually rope.
true but the delusion had to end eventually. you cant be attached to a woman that HATES you forever. you gotta start hating her too at some point. not to mention her family owes me

• +1
true but the delusion had to end eventually. you cant be attached to a woman that HATES you forever. you gotta start hating her too at some point. not to mention her family owes me
Yes. Blood debt must be paid.

Yes. Blood debt must be paid.
im partially responsible for her success so i deserve a % from whatever income she has. but in her head im the one who should be grateful because she had to leave the house to be seen in public with my subhuman ass

• +1
im partially responsible for her success so i deserve a % from whatever income she has. but in her head im the one who should be grateful because she had to leave the house to be seen in public with my subhuman ass
Why don't you take that to legal court and explain to the judge why you deserve alimony?

• JFL
Why don't you take that to legal court and explain to the judge why you deserve alimony?
i hate this woman so much. its funny cause at some point during our "date" she said that she could have died in a train crush and it was by pure chance she wasnt on that trainz: "i could be dead but im not so you gonna suffer the consequences"

• Hmm...
i hate this woman so much. its funny cause at some point during our "date" she said that she could have died in a train crush and it was by pure chance she wasnt on that trainz: "i could be dead but im not so you gonna suffer the consequences"
Yes. You should sue her for not dying on a train cradh too. That is clearly her fault.

• JFL
Yes. You should sue her for not dying on a train cradh too. That is clearly her fault.
she was psychologically torturing me by telling me that i could have easily never have met her so that my life would be better. one mind game after the other :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Hmm...