My looksmatch rejected me

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autist
She rejected my proposition of going on a date or outside.
I will remain a kissless virgin forever.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, PeakIncels and Alucard69
happened to me too. over

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
NT for even being able to talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, counterintuitive and NoReedemingFeature
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Alucard69
Just because she’s your looksmatch it doesn‘t mean she has to be sexually attracted to you. This is not how nature works

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, chudlite and XazaqazaX
Just because she’s your looksmatch it doesn‘t mean she has to be sexually attracted to you. This is not how nature works
Of course. Everyone here knows about hypergamy.
Yet what other option is there for me? Going lower it'd just be subhumans.

i got rejected once
but back then I was subhuman
tbh I gave up on dating, I'll remain a virgin, I don't want to bother trying for something that will probably never happen to me anyway, I'll just wait maybe one day I'll have some pussy, if not, idc

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and NoReedemingFeature
forgot to say that if one girl rejected you doesn't mean everyone else will, maybe you js ain't her type, retry a few more times w other girls if still nothing then you will remain a virgin forever

• +1
forgot to say that if one girl rejected you doesn't mean everyone else will, maybe you js ain't her type, retry a few more times w other girls if still nothing then you will remain a virgin forever
I could fuck some used up hole if I want. It's actually much easier to cuck some other subhuman in a relationship than to build one yourself.
Yet that's not what I want. This girl was a nice person and every time I have a goal to date the idea is so that I may actually be in a relationship and reproduce.
Chasing holes is just chasing after the wind, but perhaps I'm not destined to be able to do anything else.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I could fuck some used up hole if I want. It's actually much easier to cuck some other subhuman in a relationship than to build one yourself.
Yet that's not what I want. This girl was a nice person and every time I have a goal to date the idea is so that I may actually be in a relationship and reproduce.
Chasing holes is just chasing after the wind, but perhaps I'm not destined to be able to do anything else.
you should settle down in your 20's imo, if your below that, relationships won't really work, also sorry that you got rejected, but remember it is what it is, keep slaying even used whores ig, maybe the temporary dopamine could help

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and NoReedemingFeature
Of course. Everyone here knows about hypergamy.
Yet what other option is there for me? Going lower it'd just be subhumans.
You can’t go lower, because Chad is already dating the femcels

• So Sad
There's something called personality inkwel

• +1
yeah i mean ive been rejected by someone below my looksmatch but ive also been with girls above my looksmatch so id say

keep trying, shoot 1000 shots one is bound to go in

• +1
yeah i mean ive been rejected by someone below my looksmatch but ive also been with girls above my looksmatch so id say

keep trying, shoot 1000 shots one is bound to go in
When it comes to attraction it doesent matter whether she’s below or above your looks level but Blackpill autists are not able to understand this because it requires at least an average IQ