Thanks for reading
Now I write this with closed eyes hmm keep going nigfa

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Lmaoo fucking roider gymcel nigger

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Htobrother
Yeah im a high t muscular beast roiding fucking your oneitis and your mother
Those curry parents that when you buy protein powder from Walmart they think it's roids

• JFL
Yeah im a high t muscular beast roiding fucking your oneitis and your mother
Ahahahah foids run away from gymcels in 2024 and you can't even catch them because you are roided and run like a cuck

Those curry parents that when you buy protein powder from Walmart they think it's roids
"Oh creatine isn't that the trenbolone thing" :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Ahahahah foids run away from gymcels in 2024 and you can't even catch them because you are roided and run like a cuck
Im bedcel

• So Sad
I'm very fast bro im an elite sprinter i did track when i was 13-16 and they dont run away from gymcels, they chase gymcels, you just proved you dont go outside fag.

Big dimorphic muscular men attract high e curvy bitches while skinny twinks attract flat ass flat tits bitches, nice keep embarrassing yourself more ur embarrassing urself rn lmao

I'm very fast bro im an elite sprinter i did track when i was 13-16 and they dont run away from gymcels, they chase gymcels, you just proved you dont go outside fag.

Big dimorphic muscular men attract high e curvy bitches while skinny twinks attract flat ass flat tits bitches, nice keep embarrassing yourself more ur embarrassing urself rn lmao
Ahahhaahah if u were elite you would have said ur times, roided ogres are only for high e curvy grandmas maybe 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother

Flat ass or fat ass
What counts is pussy feeling

Ahahhaahah if u were elite you would have said ur times, roided ogres are only for high e curvy grandmas maybe 😂😂😂
Roiding wont make u an ogre when done right fag, curvy bitches with high estrogen are naturally into high t dimorphic muscular men, its obvious u dont know shit and you probably rot at home all day fapping to anime and ur either fat af or twink af lmaoo

like i can picture this, from all the shit you said and u getting mad af when i said anime is shit:
khhv
neet
faps to anime all day
watches anime all day
eating junk food all day
either twink af or fat af

• Woah
Roiding wont make u an ogre when done right fag, curvy bitches with high estrogen are naturally into high t dimorphic muscular men, its obvious u dont know shit and you probably rot at home all day fapping to anime and ur either fat af or twink af lmaoo

like i can picture this, from all the shit you said and u getting mad af when i said anime is shit:
khhv
neet
faps to anime all day
watches anime all day
eating junk food all day
either twink af or fat af
only frame matters somewhat, muscles only matter for 30+ year olds 😂😂. This is 2024 you are left behind times already by 10 years

only frame matters somewhat, muscles only matter for 30+ year olds 😂😂. This is 2024 you are left behind times already by 10 years
LMAOO nigga said "somewhat" bro its obvious ur a fucking short framecel twink with no muscle mass, i already have good frame and you are left behind in 1800s lmaoo muscle and frame always mattered

LMAOO nigga said "somewhat" bro its obvious ur a fucking short framecel twink with no muscle mass, i already have good frame and you are left behind in 1800s lmaoo muscle and frame always mattered
Ok you gave me enough entertainment already nigger

Ok you gave me enough entertainment already nigger
That type of argument style doesnt work nigga ik ur raging and anime is shit anime is shit rage more bitch

Copes from the depths of hell

• +1
King of the jungle lifestyle
Almost 4 kg of steak is definitely healthy too

• Love it