Any suggestions?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Codeinlover
First put the fork down

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NotBlueFox, armemann, Codeinlover and 2 others
So are you gonna offer tips or just talk trash?
you need bones first, you can't even cantho with bulgy eyes, a good surgeon won't allow it
your nose isnt even that bad and an other iris colour will just look uncanny cause u dont have caucasoid bones (which u can get)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, GabachoCopium, truthhurts and 3 others
you need bones first, you can't even cantho with bulgy eyes, a good surgeon won't allow it
your nose isnt even that bad and an other iris colour will just look uncanny cause u dont have caucasoid bones (which u can get)
I disagree with the last part. Many ethnics have colored eyes (hazel, green). Who have similar skull shape as me.

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover and NZb6Air
I disagree with the last part. Many ethnics have colored eyes (hazel, green). Who have similar skull shape as me.
incorrect lol, show me ethnic with light iris colour and bulgy eyes

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
incorrect lol, show me ethnic with light iris colour and bulgy eyes
IMG 3049

Fucking retard, I don’t have bulgy eyes. And it’s easy to find ethnics with colored eyes. Especially among Arabs

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger
JFL nobody is helping so maybe my boy @PrinceLuenLeoncur and @97baHater can

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
20M, 6’0 and 146lbs

View attachment 3224984View attachment 3224985

Hardmaxxes:
-Rhinoplasty
-Canthoplasty
-Some eye color surgery

Softmaxxes:
-gymmaxx by like 10-25 lbs
-eyelashmaxx

Any suggestions?
Get the rhino. The rest I dunno I’m not a great looksmaxxer for surgeries esp for your pheno. Lose weight get really lean before you do anything else that’s why I ain’t done it yet cos I’m still fat fuck

• +1
Get the rhino. The rest I dunno I’m not a great looksmaxxer for surgeries esp for your pheno. Lose weight get really lean before you do anything else that’s why I ain’t done it yet cos I’m still fat fuck
Well I’m arab if that helps.

Also wdym lose weight? I’m 146 lbs at 6’0.

Just losing weight is about 70% of the whole ascension process
I’m 6’0 and 146 lbs. I need to gain weight, not lose. I’m skinny fat and everyone makes fun of me for it

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
I’m 6’0 and 146 lbs. I need to gain weight, not lose. I’m skinny fat and everyone makes fun of me for it
skinny-fat doesn't exist, just lose more weight

• +1
Reactions: Codeinlover and IndraBC
  • +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox, Codeinlover and ijazal
Ur all fat then buddy u need to body recomp

• +1
skinny-fat doesn't exist, just lose more weight
It literally does. Any doctor knows that. It’s a lack of muscle, so the fat shows. Whatever the case, it’s really annoying how my face is this chubby even tho I’m skinny. Here’s my forearms bro:

IMG 3052

My forearm jfl

• JFL
JFL a bunch of useless ppl in this thread

unironically though shave that shit off your face, get eyelash serum, maybe hop on oral min for better hair growth, lemon bottle into your cheeks and nose ASAP, lighten your skin - it looks dull AF and fix your eyebrows (style them better).

you face looks chubby, which is probs just genetic since ur already a skelly at 146lb, lemon bottle will help get rid of your chubbiness, couple that with debloating i reckon you'll be set.

I wouldn't focus on hardmaxxing until you've done the stuff above, one step at a time

• +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox and IndraBC
20M, 6’0 and 146lbs

View attachment 3224984View attachment 3224985

Hardmaxxes:
-Rhinoplasty
-Canthoplasty
-Some eye color surgery

Softmaxxes:
-gymmaxx by like 10-25 lbs
-eyelashmaxx

Any suggestions?
Honestly dude you need a lot more softmaxes then that lol

Softmaxes are greatly misunderstood IMO like it is mainly people coping trying to change their genes/bones without surgery but the true softmaxes are shit like your grooming, your hairstyle, your facial hair, your style (clothing and accessories). INB4 chad can wear whatever he wants cause you aren't chad so you need to do that

Right now you literally look like a random guy at the local kebab shop, find someone famous (either tiktok fame or celeb fame) with similar features and pheno to you and copy the looksmaxes they have done - Earings, chains, proper clothing, grooming your eyebrows, hairstyle.

This is a great way of making the most of what you have until you can afford surgery - other than that I'd recommend air force ones (NT and style) for 3cm + 2cm worth of lifts to fraud 5cm of height making you 6'2 (Yes you are 6'0 which means you benefit the most out of anyone for wearing lifts, going from kinda tall to tall)

And then yeah water shit like lean, gym which you already know

You could also experiment with using kohl / waterline on your undereye idk if that would look good with your pheno

This is just softmaxxing advice BTW not going to bother with hardmaxxing assuming you arent realistically in a position to hardmax yet and there are many more people way more knowledgeable than me

• Hmm...
unironically though shave that shit off your face, get eyelash serum, maybe hop on oral min for better hair growth, lemon bottle into your cheeks and nose ASAP, lighten your skin - it looks dull AF and fix your eyebrows (style them better).

you face looks chubby, which is probs just genetic since ur already a skelly at 146lb, lemon bottle will help get rid of your chubbiness, couple that with debloating i reckon you'll be set.

I wouldn't focus on hardmaxxing until you've done the stuff above, one step at a time
Currently im only using MSM for hair growth and gymmaxxing 10-25 lbs. then I’ll do all of that later. My skin looks good in decent lighting / during the day so I’m not gonna lighten it.

msm is cope, lightening ur skin will ascend u

• Hmm...
msm is cope, lightening ur skin will ascend u
My skin is pretty light especially in good lighting/ during the day. I don’t think lightening it will have any significant effects on my smv. There’s way more important things to focus on