My looksmaxing origin story

king_bandon

king_bandon

Bronze
So my oneitis broke up our LTR of several years and during the breakup she told me "This is so difficult because you're so good looking". Remember, only looks matter. People in LTR's get complacent, don't hard-max and stop soft-maxing. Never get complacent no matter how secure you feel your LTR is. Apathy is death

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, RopeMaxxed, MadTwatter and 3 others
why did she break up

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon
Yeah I never stop the looksmaxxing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, RopeMaxxed and king_bandon
  • +1
based

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and king_bandon
fuuuuck , how did she phrase it tho?
Phrased it like: I need someone that I can go out with and take drugs with but also someone that I can have kids with. I'm paraphrasing but that was the idea.

Phrased it like: I need someone that I can go out with and take drugs with but also someone that I can have kids with. I'm paraphrasing but that was the idea.
lol why would she thinl about drugs and kids what a whore

if you are blackpilled and stop looksmaxxing because you got into a relationship, there are two options: you aren't blackpilled enough, or you're stupid

• +1
if you are blackpilled and stop looksmaxxing because you got into a relationship, there are two options: you aren't blackpilled enough, or you're stupid
I was Redpilled and got blackpilled after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
So my oneitis broke up our LTR of several years and during the breakup she told me "This is so difficult because you're so good looking". Remember, only looks matter. People in LTR's get complacent, don't hard-max and stop soft-maxing. Never get complacent no matter how secure you feel your LTR is. Apathy is death
Mogger, bhai.

I wish that phrase would ring in my years every second of my life. I know that phrase is true but I forget it, just like I forget that death is incoming. SuiFuel.

• Love it
Mogger, bhai.

I wish that phrase would ring in my years every second of my life. I know that phrase is true but I forget it, just like I forget that death is incoming. SuiFuel.
You'll be okay bröther

• Love it
Reactions: RopeMaxxed