my looksmaxxing goals

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
get down to 160lbs 10ish percent bf.
take care of skin, get rid of laugh lines. (buy retin-a)
get sliding genioplasty and rhinoplasty extremely soon.
better haircut etc.
eventually get overbite fixed with bsso etc

list yours iit

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, jefferson and CopeMaxxer
Cut down to at least 12%bf a month after I'm done pct once my natty test levels return, might use some ostarine near the end of the cut.

Get a better haircut

Get rid of my forehead acne

Get my dick to 8"

Stop being high inhib. I am already fairly low inhib when it comes to talking to people normally or public speaking but the thought of asking a girl out still makes me nervous cause I'm an autistic bitch.

Do more cycles of gear and get jacked.

Get decent clothes.

fix palate from brace rape shrinking my palate. from mew or palate expander depends if mew doesnt fix soon or not.

smart of you to not fix overbitewith jist braces. they really do rape your maxilla. i thought mewing would keep anything bad from happening but it did, in just a month lmfao.

try to gain some weight/robustness.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
here we go

Resume LSJL and HGH, get on letrozole (start lift-frauding as well)

Ram my lower teeth back into place with an appliance to fix my chin issue (concept complete, I need to make a model of my teeth and shape it around them yet, then I make the post)

Start facepulling and get a better vitamin K2

Use myobrace once my current braces are removed

More muscle, especially focusing on shoulders and neck

Gonna make my own penile traction device and keep clampin' it

Stop neglecting my skin and get my haircut maintained more often

Once I put all this in place it becomes a matter of time and sticking to habits before I eventually become "looksmaxed" so I will consider it a complete, functioning process and start going for some girls

I do not believe in getting cosmetic surgery or any more orthodontic work, I will fix all my flaws myself even if I have to experiment with crazy "copes" (just polishing my bonesmashing brick lmao)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
- Retin-A soon.
- Lasik Eye surgery
- Septoplasty/Rhinoplasty: not exactly sure what I need but I need something. Will talk to surgeon.
- Chin implants
- Continue gymcelling and reach extreme levels of strength on upper body lifts, eventually will lean down
- Continuously mewing, taping mouth when sleeping, chewing gum and hard foods.
- Brush and floss more regularly
- Do something about my hairline. I may start balding soon. If that happens, then hair transplant in Turkey.
- Also might consider eyebrow transplants for thicker eyebrows.
Did I miss anything?

Being good looking enough for a female to consider me Fuckable™ and/or Boyfriend Material©

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and CupOfCoffee
Being good looking enough for a female to consider me Fuckable™ and/or Boyfriend Material©
You are good looking tho. Females need to lower their standards tbh..

My goals:

-Be 6ft
-Have a 9 inch dick
You are good looking tho. Females need to lower their standards tbh..
COPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPE

Cut down to at least 12%bf a month after I'm done pct once my natty test levels return, might use some ostarine near the end of the cut.

Get a better haircut

Get rid of my forehead acne

Get my dick to 8"

Stop being high inhib. I am already fairly low inhib when it comes to talking to people normally or public speaking but the thought of asking a girl out still makes me nervous cause I'm an autistic bitch.

Do more cycles of gear and get jacked.

Get decent clothes.

where do u get money for gear nigga
well i train at home and mew but i dont have lookmaxing goals right now as i have no money, thats more important

where do u get money for gear nigga
well i train at home and mew but i dont have lookmaxing goals right now as i have no money, thats more important
I have some saved up from when I used to work. Test is cheap though but still I'm gonna have to start working again soon. Also I should probably sell my car.

Laser for acne.
Get jacked.
Rhino
Jaw implants

This is my 2-3 year looksmaxing plan

- First of all mewing and fixing posture for now (im 17)
- Start gymaxing
- Trying to get rid of facial bloat
- Getting a proper skin routine + eating lots of vegetables for healthy looking skin.
- Start necktraining (Altough i haven't looked too much into this)

At 19/20 i'll start consutlting surgeons, These i'll most probably get:

- Double jaw surgery
- Upper eyelid surgery
- Surgery for negative Eye Vector and scleral show (This one im not completely sure how to go about)

These i'll consider:

- Some kinda cheek implant or similar if my face still has a flat apparance
- upper lip lift
- And maybe just maybe i'd consider getting the alar base of my nose lowered a little bit (Altough this isn't a common procedure)

(But all in all i'd consult a number of surgeons before doing anything.)

After surgerymaxing:

- Dying eyebrows black or darker
- growing a proper stubble (That is if im able to at that age)
- Get a proper haircut (Im thinking something like short on sides and messy long on top but i dont know)
- Change up my warderobe
- Considering whitening teeth.

If im not done by 21 or similar my hairline has most probably allready receeded to shit, so if needed i'd get a hairtransplant or hairline lowering, and considering getting some kinda cure for preventing hair loss.

Hopefully i'll look upper tier normie after all this.

fix palate from brace rape shrinking my palate. from mew or palate expander depends if mew doesnt fix soon or not.

smart of you to not fix overbitewith jist braces. they really do rape your maxilla. i thought mewing would keep anything bad from happening but it did, in just a month lmfao.

try to gain some weight/robustness.
Jfl I got braces because I thought it would enhance my already prominent cheekbones and give me a wider jaw but it did the opposite. They extracted tooth too and told me to eat soft foods on the other side of my face. After I found out about mewing I still had braces for 4 months ensuring that I was physically and mentally raped. They say time heals. I'm here for you my fellow rapee

• +1
Jfl I got braces because I thought it would enhance my already prominent cheekbones and give me a wider jaw but it did the opposite. They extracted tooth too and told me to eat soft foods on the other side of my face. After I found out about mewing I still had braces for 4 months ensuring that I was physically and mentally raped. They say time heals. I'm here for you my fellow rapee

you got extractions too? god. i dont think even my parents would let them have my teeth taken out. and you cant even chew, so that limits growth

im going to try and get mastiha gum soon to build my jaw

you got extractions too? god. i dont think even my parents would let them have my teeth taken out. and you cant even chew, so that limits growth

im going to try and get mastiha gum soon to build my jaw
I had one tooth which was out of place slightly as a young teen so I would have to suck food out of the gap it formed which basically pulled it even more out of place so the orthodontists extracted it ffs my dentist even said it could be fixed without extractions and my orthodontist said she is still upset to this day that orthodontists removed four teeth and damaged her face as a kid after I confronted her about it.

• +1
Mew
Chew
Roids
Rhino
Haircut (inb4 Reddit)

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Never_Began
Low inhibition maxx

You'll already know this shit but every huge guy I know on roids always attracts backstabbing bitches that will cause you chaos because daddy didn't love them (and a shitton of dudes). It's not worth it bro you already look pretty sick and can have a sexykunt physique that attracts all women without it.
https://drugabuse.com/library/the-effects-of-steroid-use/
I have a gf tho so I don't need to worry about mentally ill sluts. Although those types are still attracted to me so idfk lol

- Get to 12% bf & 190lbs. 6'1

- Skin clear & lighten maxx

- Grow a beard

- Eyelid retract surgery

- Highschool grades max