My looksmaxxing plan

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I am saving my money and in 6 months time I plan on taking 30 days off of work and getting a shit ton of stuff done.

Under eye fillers -$650
Acne scar treatment -$???
Gyno surgery -$5k+
Plane ticket to Thailand to learn how to have sex without pressure

Thoughts?

If I save $1,000 a month I can potentially get all the shit I need done in the next few years. Potentially eyebrow transplant for example.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Kristin, getra and 10 others
use gyno money for nose job imo.and the rest forjawline fillers and botox reduction.
Don't go thailand

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, Lux, noor and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
No eyebrows 4 ur foreheads

Inject t instead of gyno surgery

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin
all that stuff is expensive and time consuming. don't underestimate healing time.
My acne scar laser treatment will cost 350 euro per session and I need several of them. I have 1000 per month too, so 350 is a lot in relation.

Make sure you don't underestimate time off work research recovery times and good luck brother

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Gymmaxxing (naturally) should be your #1 priority.

Gymmaxxing (naturally) should be your #1 priority.
I just got back, actually. But I need to ascend my face more than anything and I have the money to do this shit. I need half this stuff to become the person I want to look like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10491
swap gyno for like genioplasty since ur chin is weak

I just got back, actually. But I need to ascend my face more than anything and I have the money to do this shit. I need half this stuff to become the person I want to look like.
Like I said before, you look average, like me, and since you're also tall like me, gymmaxxing should be your number 1 priority since it will help you the most. Face doesn't matter as much, most incels are against gymmaxxing because they are lazy and lifting heavy frequently every week requires a lot of effort and pain that they are not willing to deal with. Most surgeries are a waste of money and very risky if you don't have a serious deformity.

The reason why your face looks average is because you don't have any deformities, your nose, eyes and teeth are normal. Hollow cheeks are not possible for your face because of genetics but it's not a big deal, to be honest the shape of your face looks a lot like an unpopular youtuber that I know who is called "Not Stronk Enough", he is natural but so genetically gifted that his strength level is at the elite level and it shows in his physique. Even though he has a round face (like you), he still looks amazing just because he is gymmaxxed. Gymmaxxing really is the most effective looksmax and it keeps improving the more you train, so after 3 years, you'll look better than after 1 year if you do it right.
Here are some videos of his:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11019 and sergeant blackpill
swap gyno for like genioplasty since ur chin is weak
Ok so I need a bunch of shit, but I can't just disappear for 30 days then come back with my entire face reshaped. 30 days isn't enough time for recovery, and I can't hide the fact I got surgery. I'm in the US military, I can hide gyno surgery because that's under my uniform and nobody would ever know. I can get invasive facial surgery later, about 4 years from now. But for now I can softmaxx and gymcel, get gyno surgery, fix my skin, minor flaws, etc. Then worry about how my bone structure looks later.

• +1
Ok so I need a bunch of shit, but I can't just disappear for 30 days then come back with my entire face reshaped. 30 days isn't enough time for recovery, and I can't hide the fact I got surgery. I'm in the US military, I can hide gyno surgery because that's under my uniform and nobody would ever know. I can get invasive facial surgery later, about 4 years from now. But for now I can softmaxx and gymcel, get gyno surgery, fix my skin, minor flaws, etc. Then worry about how my bone structure looks later.
why gyno tho who's gonna be staring at ur tits? i'm sure u can use that money in better ways

why gyno tho who's gonna be staring at ur tits? i'm sure u can use that money in better ways
I can't really think of any way that would ascend me at the moment for the money. I definitely need to treat my acne scarring, need to fix my under eyes, potentially get eyebrow transplant, but other than that for softmaxes I can't really think of anything. Gyno is the only other surgery I need that isn't facially invasive. It's literally just cutting under your nipples and removing tumors then stitching them back. Nothing complicated. I don't know what else to spend the money on that I actually need. Plus I hate gyno looks like shit.

• +1
I can't really think of any way that would ascend me at the moment for the money. I definitely need to treat my acne scarring, need to fix my under eyes, potentially get eyebrow transplant, but other than that for softmaxes I can't really think of anything. Gyno is the only other surgery I need that isn't facially invasive. It's literally just cutting under your nipples and removing tumors then stitching them back. Nothing complicated. I don't know what else to spend the money on that I actually need. Plus I hate gyno looks like shit.
if you want to sure man but i think just saving your money is better it sounds like ur just looking for a way to throw away 5k

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel