My looksmaxxing plan

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
I've now finally worked out my short term and long term plan for looksmaxxing, and to be honest I'm pretty optimistic about the future as my failos are fixable, I've already got compact midface, decent jaw and zygos.

Short term:
Hitting the gym, eating clean, and sleeping well to build a lean and muscular physique.
Skincare routine to treat acne scarring.
Tattoos because they're badass.

Long term (next 4-5 years):
Consult Taban for my NCT.
Get orbital rim plants for under eye support
Get mouth widening.
Get a rhinoplasty.
Get a jaw angle implant from Eppley.
Get Stroma once it comes out.

It sounds optimistic but I think once I do all these things Ill be solidly in slayer tier. It feels good to finally have a plan.

I've now finally worked out my short term and long term plan for looksmaxxing, and to be honest I'm pretty optimistic about the future as my failos are fixable, I've already got compact midface, decent jaw and zygos.

Short term:
Hitting the gym, eating clean, and sleeping well to build a lean and muscular physique.
Skincare routine to treat acne scarring.
Tattoos because they're badass.

Long term (next 4-5 years):
Consult Taban for my NCT.
Get orbital rim plants for under eye support
Get mouth widening.
Get a rhinoplasty.
Get a jaw angle implant from Eppley.
Get Stroma once it comes out.

It sounds optimistic but I think once I do all these things Ill be solidly in slayer tier. It feels good to finally have a plan.
Mew, eat healthier, tattoos only on places where you can hide em. Other than that, nice plan boyo

it is over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Gebirgscel
Also work on a wider mouth

Fobos is always like that, you got potential boyo
Thanks man, I'm really optimistic about the future, some of the people on this forum like @Dope and @Titbot gave me hope, and its a nice change from the doom and gloom I used to go through on other blackpilled forums. We're all gonna make it brah.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 2621
no pics no care

Fobos is always like that, you got potential boyo
Yo bro you know if an overbite can affect your PSL by affecting jawline somehow? cuz i've got one that seems to be getting worse. Should I get it fixed?

Yo bro you know if an overbite can affect your PSL by affecting jawline somehow? cuz i've got one that seems to be getting worse. Should I get it fixed?
Overbite is the worst for your profile and makes your entire mandible look weak, even from the front. Your chin should be on a line with your browridge optimally

Overbite is the worst for your profile and makes your entire mandible look weak, even from the front. Your chin should be on a line with your browridge optimally
So you reckon getting invisalign could improve my profile?

Invisalign wont push your mandible forwards, it will just make the teeth occlude
I see, will it have any effect on my PSL rating? Because my maxilla kinda looks a bit off coz of it.

I see, will it have any effect on my PSL rating? Because my maxilla kinda looks a bit off coz of it.
Invisalign? Only without straight teeth. Fix your occlusion differently tho

Invisalign? Only without straight teeth. Fix your occlusion differently tho
Should I got braces? What should I get? explain the implications for my PSl rating im not well versed in this sorta thing.

long term is cope unless you are under 20

If you aren’t 20 hard mew might solve your NCT problem. Salludon eye area improved dramatically by hard mewing and hard chewing religiously

Taban night not even be able to make your canthal tilt neutral or postitive. It seems very negative.
Taban night not even be able to make your canthal tilt neutral or postitive. It seems very negative.
You should ask him instead of asking people on this forum who know nothing about canthoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
This, you have 1 year to ascend my friend.
I'm 19 and I wont have money to spend until another 4-5 years. After that however ill be raking in 50-60k annually.

Do blowjobs for surgery
Well im first year law right now, i dont whether i should do a post grad or not, im considering just doing my bachelor's then becoming a lawyer, then making the change to barrister, at which point ill have a lot of money to burn on looksmaxxing, from everything to surgery to a patrick bateman level skincare routine, to ensuring my bones age well, fucking everything.
long term is cope unless you are under 20
I am under 20, and men don't peak in attractiveness until the late 20s or early 30s.

Last edited:

You should ask him instead of asking people on this forum who know nothing about canthoplasty
My canthal tilt appears worse than it normally does in the photos I provided because I was quite tired, normally it is negative but not as bad. Taban is a very talented surgeon im sure he can help me out.