My Looksmaxxing Plan

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
1- Grow hair out to my shoulders to make my long face look better, used an undercut my whole life and just realized it made it look even longer.

2- Beardmaxxing with minoxidil and biotin, since my philtrum is not small (not very long either) and a beard will hide it, it is also a good masculine feature that woman likes a lot. If you have a striking lower third, fine, dont grow a beard. But that's not my case. A beard will also be a good combo with the longer hair. Already growing vellus in my cheeks that i didn't had.

3- Gymmaxxing. I'm on a cutting right now trying to get to 10% body fat. I already have some muscle, but it is not enough to stand out in clothes so after i finish my cutting i will start a clean bulking. Because i'm 5'11 i really need to pack on more muscle.

4- Necktraining. I have a big fucking head. There's even some hats that don't fit me lol. So, of course i need to make my neck look thicker and bigger to match the size of my head.

5- After i finish the beardmaxx and stop with minoxidil i will start the process of regenerating my skin from minoxidil since it fucks you up. Tretinoin, moisturize, red light therapy, fasting, etc.. things you already know. In fact i'm already doing all of this while on minox just to diminish the bad effects on my skin. But when i grow my beard and stop using it and focus 100% on skinmaxx my skin will eventually heal and look better.

6- Using castor oil on eyebrows, i dont know if its cope or not but i'm using it. Already have thick eyebrows, i'm gonna pay a professional to shape it for me. I want my eyebrows like Zayn's.

7- Dopaminemaxxing.

That's it. I dont think there's anything left i can do that it's not cope. Give me your opinion. in b4 no looksmaxx for your face blablabla save your time boys srsly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2621
Good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
1- Grow hair out to my shoulders to make my long face look better, used an undercut my whole life and just realized it made it look even longer.

2- Beardmaxxing with minoxidil and biotin, since my philtrum is not small (not very long either) and a beard will hide it, it is also a good masculine feature that woman likes a lot. If you have a striking lower third, fine, dont grow a beard. But that's not my case. A beard will also be a good combo with the longer hair. Already growing vellus in my cheeks that i didn't had.

3- Gymmaxxing. I'm on a cutting right now trying to get to 10% body fat. I already have some muscle, but it is not enough to stand out in clothes so after i finish my cutting i will start a clean bulking. Because i'm 5'11 i really need to pack on more muscle.

4- Necktraining. I have a big fucking head. There's even some hats that don't fit me lol. So, of course i need to make my neck look thicker and bigger to match the size of my head.

5- After i finish the beardmaxx and stop with minoxidil i will start the process of regenerating my skin from minoxidil since it fucks you up. Tretinoin, moisturize, red light therapy, fasting, etc.. things you already know. In fact i'm already doing all of this while on minox just to diminish the bad effects on my skin. But when i grow my beard and stop using it and focus 100% on skinmaxx my skin will eventually heal and look better.

6- Using castor oil on eyebrows, i dont know if its cope or not but i'm using it. Already have thick eyebrows, i'm gonna pay a professional to shape it for me. I want my eyebrows like Zayn's.

7- Dopaminemaxxing.

That's it. I dont think there's anything left i can do that it's not cope. Give me your opinion. in b4 no looksmaxx for your face blablabla save your time boys srsly.
your to ethnic to get beard

5- After i finish the beardmaxx and stop with minoxidil i will start the process of regenerating my skin from minoxidil since it fucks you up.
You have to keep using minox to retain the new hairs.

Does castor oil really improve eyebrows? I have asymmetrical eyebrows, I need to make the left one thicker.

7- Dopaminemaxxing.

Too much biotin can give you acne btw bro

Lefort 3 is missing

Too much biotin can give you acne btw bro
Yea i heard you talking about this. I was using 10mcg of biotin, but i'm going to cut the pill in half to use only 5.
Does castor oil really improve eyebrows? I have asymmetrical eyebrows, I need to make the left one thicker.
I heard some ppl reporting progress with it so why not

Yea i heard you talking about this. I was using 10mcg of biotin, but i'm going to cut the pill in half to use only 5.
KK. it might interact with accutane though so look out for that. Biotin definitely mimics the pro-PCOS symptoms.

• +1

7- Dopaminemaxxing.

Gl

• +1
Good luck with Minoxidil. If you're anything like me, it might take years until you have some decent facial hair density and coverage. But maybe you're one of the lucky ones.

KK. it might interact with accutane though so look out for that. Biotin definitely mimics the pro-PCOS symptoms.
i'm using tretinoi, not accutane. I might get some acne but that's what i will have to pay to get a beard. once it grows fully, i will start to treat it.
Good luck with Minoxidil. If you're anything like me, it might take years until you have some decent facial hair density and coverage. But maybe you're one of the lucky ones.
i'm 2 months in and already seeing good vellus in my cheeks

i'm using tretinoi, not accutane. I might get some acne but that's what i will have to pay to get a beard. once it grows fully, i will start to treat it.

i'm 2 months in and already seeing good vellus in my cheeks
I've had tons of vellus hairs below my lips and they're still not terminal after 9 months of use. When I started I also made a lot of gains very quickly but now it's kinda plateaued. That's why I wanna dermaroll too.

good luck bro. i love these types of threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788 and Kade
Don’t grow hair to shoulders, it almost never looks good that length imo

This is an ideal length imo, doesn’t look homeless but also halos you hard and will balance out facial width if you have a long face

Attachments

• CF684E1F-63E3-46A4-94A9-7BEC539FF0E8.jpeg
    CF684E1F-63E3-46A4-94A9-7BEC539FF0E8.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
This is an ideal length imo, doesn’t look homeless but also halos you hard and will balance out facial width if you have a long face
That beardfraud though

I've had tons of vellus hairs below my lips and they're still not terminal after 9 months of use. When I started I also made a lot of gains very quickly but now it's kinda plateaued. That's why I wanna dermaroll too.
Im gonna be so mad if i still dont have a beard in 6 months srsly cuz i'm fucking up my skin and looks for that shit. This is what i have rn:
20190911 211826
Don’t grow hair to shoulders, it almost never looks good that length imo

I dont look good with that lenght, i'm really seeking for a lenght that goes to my shoulders like this (doesnt go to shoulders actually lol but this is what i want basically)
Images 21

doesnt look good bro. should prob shave it all srs
Yea i know it looks awful right now, but its just like growing your hair, you'll have to go through the awkward phases to let it get better after some time. These are still vellus hair (not thick and not definitive haie yet) so thats part of why it doesnt look good.
Problem is i'm seeing a gorgeous af girl and i didnt want her to see me looking like this. On the other hand i still want a beard tho so i dont know what the fuck i should do honestly
Pic i just took (disgusting acne ik) @Bewusst 20191030 182830

Last edited:
Im gonna be so mad if i still dont have a beard in 6 months srsly cuz i'm fucking up my skin and looks for that shit. This is what i have rn:
View attachment 150985
View attachment 150989
You don't fuck up your skin, it might become a little itchy here and there and also look flaky from the dried Minoxidil but it's not this evil collagen-rapist some people here claim it to be.

You should shave your neck though to look a little more groomed and if you really dislike your patchy "beard" you could also shave completely. Minox doesn't require you to avoid shaving to work, if anything, it's the opposite. The less hair in your face the more can get absorbed into your skin. Hence dermarolling before applying it.

Give it time, a lot of the hair does not seem terminal yet, it has some thickening to do. It will look better

• +1
You don't fuck up your skin, it might become a little itchy here and there and also look flaky from the dried Minoxidil but it's not this evil collagen-rapist some people here claim it to be.

You should shave your neck though to look a little more groomed and if you really dislike your patchy "beard" you could also shave completely. Minox doesn't require you to avoid shaving to work, if anything, it's the opposite. The less hair in your face the more can get absorbed into your skin. Hence dermarolling before applying it.
Did you shaved while you was beardmaxxing with minox? Thats what i'm gonna do then i think, specially because i dont want the girl to see me with those pubes in my face lookin like a kebab.
I'm going to use a beard trimmer instead of gilette, i heard that using gilette can "kill" your vellus.
But you know that after some time you will need to let your beard grow for at least 3 months and pass through this ugly phase to see it getting better right.

Did you shaved while you was beardmaxxing with minox? Thats what i'm gonna do then i think, specially because i dont want the girl to see me with those pubes in my face lookin like a kebab.
I'm going to use a beard trimmer instead of gilette, i heard that using gilette can "kill" your vellus.
But you know that after some time you will need to let your beard grow for at least 3 months and pass through this ugly phase to see it getting better right.
I never shaved (except from my neck) and have always been trimming my patchy beard but this is only because I need it to hide my subhuman face a little. I'd feel very uncomfortable clean-shaven. But I'm pretty sure I would have made faster progress if I would have shaved. Lots of the Minox solution gets stuck in my beard even though I try to kinda massage it into the skin.

Btw, I'm still using it ofc. And you also don't need to worry about whether shaving completely would hinder your progress because it wouldn't. It's not on the outside what matters but what's happening beneath your skin, in the follicles. That's where the changes and the maturing happen and shaving does not affect it at all. So don't worry. You can shave and it won't hurt your gains.

I never shaved (except from my neck) and have always been trimming my patchy beard but this is only because I need it to hide my subhuman face a little. I'd feel very uncomfortable clean-shaven. But I'm pretty sure I would have made faster progress if I would have shaved. Lots of the Minox solution gets stuck in my beard even though I try to kinda massage it into the skin.

Btw, I'm still using it ofc. And you also don't need to worry about whether shaving completely would hinder your progress because it wouldn't. It's not on the outside what matters but what's happening beneath your skin, in the follicles. That's where the changes and the maturing happen and shaving does not affect it at all. So don't worry. You can shave and it won't hurt your gains.
Any tips in this beard journey? Or is it really just patience?

*imo you should change the brand to see if you get out of this plateau, if you are using kirkland, try folligain

Any tips in this beard journey? Or is it really just patience?
It's just a matter of genetics and patience. I don't have more advice tbh, other than improve your diet and habits. I assume you know this already. Get plenty of sleep, don't stress too much, optimize your diet, supplement vitamins A, C and D as these are all needed for testosterone production. Cofactors for vitamin D are vitamin K2 and magnesium. You wanna take these as well to prevent side effects such as soft tissue calcification or constipation.
Everything else can be taken care of through diet if you eat omnivorous and listen to your body.
Get plenty of sleep, don't masturbate excessively, have fun and don't obsess too much over it. It can be frustrating sometimes but there's only so much you can do. We're roughly the same age so only time will get us there.
*imo you should change the brand to see if you get out of this plateau, if you are using kirkland, try folligain
It has nothing to do with the brand. The main ingredient is always the same - minoxidil. I'm using a pharmaceutical grade product approved for hairloss. I'm a late bloomer anyway.

• +1
It's just a matter of genetics and patience. I don't have more advice tbh, other than improve your diet and habits. I assume you know this already. Get plenty of sleep, don't stress too much, optimize your diet, supplement vitamins A, C and D as these are all needed for testosterone production. Cofactors for vitamin D are vitamin K2 and magnesium. You wanna take these as well to prevent side effects such as soft tissue calcification or constipation.
Everything else can be taken care of through diet if you eat omnivorous and listen to your body.
Get plenty of sleep, don't masturbate excessively, have fun and don't obsess too much over it. It can be frustrating sometimes but there's only so much you can do. We're roughly the same age so only time will get us there.

It has nothing to do with the brand. The main ingredient is always the same - minoxidil. I'm using a pharmaceutical grade product approved for hairloss. I'm a late bloomer anyway.
Alre

Already exercise and eat healthy, veggies, meat, eggs, healthy fats, water etc.. i dont supplement any vitamin.

I atleast hope that in the end i will get a full beard, bcuz i wouldnt like to be wasting my time using minox srsly. My dad has a beard so maybe i have the potential to grow one as well so..

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst