My low gonial angle makes my chin appear too wide. What can I do?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
As far as I understand, gonial angle can't be increased, right?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Fuck this fucking life man, its beyond over

Bro has a good feature and is complaining about it

wtf just shave the bone and become jawlet bro

Ah yeah ofc it's better to have downgrown high gonial angle what are you saying
Yeah because it makes your jaw taller

As far as I understand, gonial angle can't be increased, right?
It doesn't. It's the bigonial width that does. My gonial is high and my jaw is on the wider side due to brachycephalism.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Lonenely sigma
It doesn't. It's the bigonial width that does. My gonial is high and my jaw is on the wider side due to brachycephalism.
Yeah but wouldn't being downgrown make the area on the jaw before the chin less visible, thus making chin appear more separated and less wide?

If your gonial was 90° (nobody has it, just for the sake of the argument) the entire jaw would be in the same "line". Chin projection would in that scenario be invisible from the front as it would blend with the rest of the jaw (as opposed to being downgrown, where chin is literally below the rest of the jaw).

As I said the lack of chin visibility creates the illusion of a wide chin

Yeah but wouldn't being downgrown make the area on the jaw before the chin less visible, thus making chin appear more separated and less wide?

If your gonial was 90° (nobody has it, just for the sake of the argument) the entire jaw would be in the same "line". Chin projection would in that scenario be invisible from the front as it would blend with the rest of the jaw (as opposed to being downgrown, where chin is literally below the rest of the jaw).

Idk mine's 120 which is the normal range. Wide jaw = most likely a brachy.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma

no bitch will care nigga just get pussy

Idk mine's 120 which is the normal range. Wide jaw = most likely a brachy.
Please tell me you are an incel yourself, idk how I would cope knowing I get constantly ridiculed + mogged by someone who isn't in the same boat as me

Please tell me you are an incel yourself, idk how I would cope knowing I get constantly ridiculed + mogged by someone who isn't in the same boat as me
Sure I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
no bitch will care nigga just get pussy