My (M 47) wife (F 41) of 18 years who has never put any work into sex, pretty much had sex with a stripper in front of me.

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
So my wife and I have been together since 2005. She has never been a sexual person, and was only with one person, one time before me. I meet her when she was 24. She made me wait 5 months for sex, then sex was only about once a month afterwards. Took her a year to do oral even though she expected it from me. She would gag if I got cum on her or her lips. She never initiates sex and blows off most requests, but after I keep asking her to try new things and fulfill them. She has never asked me for anything in the sex area. We ended up going to marriage counseling about 2 years ago, and we learned how important sex and intimacy were in a marriage. Since then she has marginally tried to be better.

In the past, I would make big deals out of her Birthday, X-Mas, Valentine's Day, etc. She would never do anything for my BDay, buy me any X-Mas gifts, or if she did, very little thought. Was never there when I needed her (would rather go to lunch with her friends than drive me home after a hospital procedure). Counseling explained that a Spouse should come 1st, and I was being put 3rd or 4th.

Last night was my 47 Birthday, and we arrange a rare night with the kids over at the grandparents. We planned to do a Novel experience. We were going to go to a Strip Club which was BYOB just to start the night for an hour and then a club. We got to the strip club and I was instantly bored. But the woman were pulling my wife on stage, feeling her up and she was LOVING IT. They would be on top of her rubbing her all over, including between her legs and she was loudly moaning. I kept saying I wanted to leave but she kept telling me how it was one of the "best times ever." She was REALLY into one of the strippers and wanted a private dance in front of me. I told her I did not want that and would have rather spent the cash on a PS5 game I wanted. She insisted and went to the stripper herself and set up the deal
We went back into the room, and I was told I was only allowed to watch, my wife pretty much got completely naked and the stripper was completely naked. My wife kept telling the stripper how attractive she was over and over. Once they started my wife was all over her. Hands everywhere. There was a point the stripper was rubbing her naked crotch against my wife's name crotch and my wife was moaning so loud, I think she got there. My wife was so verbal during telling the stripper how attractive she was to her and how comfortable she made her with the biggest smile on her face the entire time. I HAVE NEVER SEEN MY WIFE THAT TURNED ON WITH ME EVER. I feel like she basically cheated on me and showed me she is a sexual person, just not with me.

It was a BYOB club, and my wife got drunk (2 shots before, and 1.5 can drinks there we brought and never left our sight). I do not drink. She did puke when she got home and I had to take care of her. My wife is always so conservative/reserved, It was strange seeing her that way.

Did she cheat? Why was she so excited to keep being pulled up on stage and have the strippers feel her up as she felt them up with the private dance, it was pretty much sex. I have NEVER seen my wife so excited about sex with me before. I am quite confused and hurt.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, chaddyboi66, GetShrekt and 3 others
Chad and Tyrone's reality
Women sexually lust for other women and Indians only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ReadBooksEveryday, Squirtoutmabooty and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, GetShrekt, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Seek therapy

How most threesomes realistically end up

So his wife is a lesbian and that’s why she doesn’t want to fuck her husband. She only got married and has kids because of her upbringing. Otherwise she secretly wishes she was a dyke hoor scissoring other lesbian women.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and ReadBooksEveryday
Fake. Strippers don't get naked and have sex with customers.

I hate tradcucks

So my wife and I have been together since 2005. She has never been a sexual person, and was only with one person, one time before me. I meet her when she was 24. She made me wait 5 months for sex, then sex was only about once a month afterwards. Took her a year to do oral even though she expected it from me. She would gag if I got cum on her or her lips. She never initiates sex and blows off most requests, but after I keep asking her to try new things and fulfill them. She has never asked me for anything in the sex area. We ended up going to marriage counseling about 2 years ago, and we learned how important sex and intimacy were in a marriage. Since then she has marginally tried to be better.

In the past, I would make big deals out of her Birthday, X-Mas, Valentine's Day, etc. She would never do anything for my BDay, buy me any X-Mas gifts, or if she did, very little thought. Was never there when I needed her (would rather go to lunch with her friends than drive me home after a hospital procedure). Counseling explained that a Spouse should come 1st, and I was being put 3rd or 4th.

Last night was my 47 Birthday, and we arrange a rare night with the kids over at the grandparents. We planned to do a Novel experience. We were going to go to a Strip Club which was BYOB just to start the night for an hour and then a club. We got to the strip club and I was instantly bored. But the woman were pulling my wife on stage, feeling her up and she was LOVING IT. They would be on top of her rubbing her all over, including between her legs and she was loudly moaning. I kept saying I wanted to leave but she kept telling me how it was one of the "best times ever." She was REALLY into one of the strippers and wanted a private dance in front of me. I told her I did not want that and would have rather spent the cash on a PS5 game I wanted. She insisted and went to the stripper herself and set up the deal
We went back into the room, and I was told I was only allowed to watch, my wife pretty much got completely naked and the stripper was completely naked. My wife kept telling the stripper how attractive she was over and over. Once they started my wife was all over her. Hands everywhere. There was a point the stripper was rubbing her naked crotch against my wife's name crotch and my wife was moaning so loud, I think she got there. My wife was so verbal during telling the stripper how attractive she was to her and how comfortable she made her with the biggest smile on her face the entire time. I HAVE NEVER SEEN MY WIFE THAT TURNED ON WITH ME EVER. I feel like she basically cheated on me and showed me she is a sexual person, just not with me.

It was a BYOB club, and my wife got drunk (2 shots before, and 1.5 can drinks there we brought and never left our sight). I do not drink. She did puke when she got home and I had to take care of her. My wife is always so conservative/reserved, It was strange seeing her that way.

Did she cheat? Why was she so excited to keep being pulled up on stage and have the strippers feel her up as she felt them up with the private dance, it was pretty much sex. I have NEVER seen my wife so excited about sex with me before. I am quite confused and hurt.
He should get back at her by fucking men in the ass. See how it makes her feel

Someone needs to euthanise the larping cumskins on reddit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 19036
what subreddit is this shit from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

If she got intimate with another woman is not that bad. But if she doesnt have sex with you because is lesbian, then is bad