My (M28) GF (F27) had brought up previous experience with bigger one. How do I proceed?

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My girlfriend has on multiple occasions brought up her experience with a bigger di** in various contexts. It has never been to make me feel bad or anything, just been brought up in the topic of discussion. For example she has said that big ones hurt and are not as enjoyable. The thing is, I have never asked for this information as I can’t see anything good coming out of knowing it. But I never said anything as it’s awkward to talk about and it makes me come off as insecure. I’m not small, I’m above average but I’m also not buying any XXL condoms.

My thoughts were that she tried it with someone once and didn’t like it and that’s fine. That thought doesn’t affect me negatively. Now the other day she brings it up in another conversation about buying condoms, skipping the details, but she tells me she used to buy the big ones. Now it’s clear it wasn’t a one time thing so how do I go on to interpret the “big ones aren’t nice” comments? They hurt but good enough to go through a pack of condoms? I now feel kind of insecure, and it raises questions I might not want to know the answer to.

I brought it up and she says she’s sorry but I can’t get it out of my mind. As I said, the reason to why I didn’t bring it up the first time is because it’s an awkward discussion to have. It makes me come off as insecure. And additionally no matter the response it would have me second guessing. If she says nothing at all about mine I’d feel bad and if she does I’m thinking it’s to hype me up. But now I know and I can’t unknow it.

How do I handle this?

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
Fuck off back to Reddit where u belong