My main issue with women

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Need For Breed
is that they're all whores. Even the supposedly "innocent" ones will bring up their sexual escapades when they're in the right mood.
I can't imagine how normalniggers can actually LTR a modern western whore.

Honestly imagine devoting all that time and effort into something that was a one night jizzrag for another guy who didn't even remember her name the next morning.
Seriously, do normies not care about this or do they just pretend not to? It's the most clear sign of a lack of self-respect IMO.

I would probably semi-LTR such a whore, but would never consider marriage with a woman who even kissed another man before me. So basically i'm going to die alone, but it's still better than being a cuck.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, 5'7 zoomer, fxckz and 4 others
i don't care dnr

the blackpill is accepting that all wymxn are whores by nature, it is only the influence of what the woke called patriarchal power structures, ie religion based morality, marriage, enforced monogamy, shaming and punishment of adultery, etc that suppresses their nature.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, bloomercel and Zelenskyiv
I don't believe in generalizations. I don't think all women are whores. Most of them? Yes. But all? Impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I don't believe in generalizations. I don't think all women are whores. Most of them? Yes. But all? Impossible.
Depends on your definition of a whore.
My definition of a whore is any woman who had any sexual contact with a man she didn't seriously intend on spending the rest of her life with.
yeah, good luck finding that in any woman who has been in college.
The only exceptions are legit autistic foids who collect bugs in a jar and shit.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Michael Myers
You're right in essence, by the way. One man's cum dumpster is another man's princess. However this mentality does mean you will likely die alone but that's alright. Better incel than cuck.

Depends on your definition of a whore.
My definition of a whore is any woman who had any sexual contact with a man she didn't seriously intend on spending the rest of her life with.
yeah, good luck finding that in any woman who has been in college.
The only exceptions are legit autistic foids who collect bugs in a jar and shit.
My definition of a whore is a woman who has pre-marital sex. Even if she just gave oral to someone, she's pretty much a hoe but it's not as bad as going all the way. Still it's bad. And like you say, most women are like this. It's impossible to know who's a bug-collecting aspie. Actually, even aspie girls have pre-marital sex. They start off young. If you're an oldcel like me it's pretty much joever; a recipe for a lifetime of loneliness.

• +1
Normie men do not care because they see a woman’s sexual history equal to their own. Of course, most women are experts and have much more lengthy sexual history than most normie men

…,but a normie man thinks “I had 2 girlfriends the past 10 years and I had sex with them, I don’t see why it’s a problem that my wife has had sex with other men before me”. Completely different frame of mind.

• +1
My definition of a whore is a woman who has pre-marital sex. Even if she just gave oral to someone, she's pretty much a hoe but it's not as bad as going all the way. Still it's bad. And like you say, most women are like this. It's impossible to know who's a bug-collecting aspie. Actually, even aspie girls have pre-marital sex. They start off young. If you're an oldcel like me it's pretty much joever; a recipe for a lifetime of loneliness.
well done. I had a high E moment there and loosened my definition of a whore. You're right, but that makes it even more so true. You basically cannot find a woman worth marrying anymore.

Normie men do not care because they see a woman’s sexual history equal to their own. Of course, most women are experts and have much more lengthy sexual history than most normie men

…,but a normie man thinks “I had 2 girlfriends the past 10 years and I had sex with them, I don’t see why it’s a problem that my wife has had sex with other men before me”. Completely different frame of mind.
That's how they think but it's extremely retarded. Think about it, the more sex you have as a man, the less sex you should expect your LTR to have had. Men don't want a whore for a wife in the same way that women don't want an incel for a husband ideally. Women WANT men that other women want and men do not want women that spread their legs open for anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Michael Myers
well done. I had a high E moment there and loosened my definition of a whore. You're right, but that makes it even more so true. You basically cannot find a woman worth marrying anymore.
I also had some high E moment where I thought "the past doesn't matter," but I have reverted to my original stance: better incel than cuck. What being a bachelor does to a motherfucker. :ogre:

• +1
the amount of wymxn with aberrant brain structures making them non whores is probably 0.0001 percent of population, which is irrelevant.

if you're talking about church girls and amish, yes they are not behaving as whores because they have strong patriarchal guidance, but remove that, they will revert to their nature as whores.

• +1
the amount of wymxn with aberrant brain structures making them non whores is probably 0.0001 percent of population, which is irrelevant.

if you're talking about church girls and amish, yes they are not behaving as whores because they have strong patriarchal guidance, but remove that, they will revert to their nature as whores.
Yeah, it's an incredibly low number, I admit. But still, out of respect for that tiny number of women, I will refrain from saying things like "all women are whores." And I disagree that whoring around is the nature of women. They are just supplying for a demand created by men. They are brainwashed by society that it's ok to whore around so they become shameless. If it's in the woman's nature to whore around then it's in the man's nature to simp. And I don't agree with either statements because I'm not a simp.

• +1

I seriously doubt church girls are much better than your average clubhoe. They're memed to be whores who do anal and oral so it doesn't count as actual real sex.
I legit don't believe that there's a single Christian woman below the age of 60. Christianity is practised by weak degenerate cucks and therefore it doesn't actually do anything to keep women in check. Women are still exposed to degeneracy everywhere outside the church and so it doesn't really count.
You have to put the fear of Allah into a foid to stop her from being a whore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I lost respect for women at 17 when a foid at my grad party pulled me into the restroom of my friend’s house and sucked me off and I didn’t even know her.

• JFL
I lost respect for women at 17 when a foid at my grad party pulled me into the restroom of my friend’s house and sucked me off and I didn’t even know her.
hearing about teenage sexual experiences will make me do terrible things one day in Simpsons Hit&Run

• Woah
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
I seriously doubt church girls are much better than your average clubhoe. They're memed to be whores who do anal and oral so it doesn't count as actual penetration.
I legit don't believe that there's a single Christian woman below the age of 60. Christianity is practised by weak degenerate cucks and therefore it doesn't actually do anything to keep women in check. Women are still exposed to degeneracy everywhere outside the church and so it doesn't really count.
You have to put the fear of Allah into a foid to stop her from being a whore.
Unfortunately, just like Christian women, Islamic women are no different nowadays. They're also degenerates but for them it's worse in my eyes, because they know better and yet they still do it. Christians have the "Jesus died for my sins" concept so it's easier for them to become a whore since they'll be like "teehee, Jesus died so I could do this!" but there's no such concept in Islam. In Islam, you are responsible for your own sins. Therefore, it's worse for Islamic women to be degenerate as they have no "divine exemption" that can excuse or justify their behavior.

• +1
They are just supplying for a demand created by men. They are brainwashed by society that it's ok to whore around so they become shameless.

Ahh yes! It’s society! It’s not women’s fault, it’s all society! 🙄

Seriously, do normies not care about this or do they just pretend not to?
You have to realise that 99.999999999% of males are slaves to vagina. History proves it time and time again. Even the most powerful moids succumb to a crumb of pussy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and Michael Myers
Ahh yes! It’s society! It’s not women’s fault, it’s all society! 🙄
Yes, soyciety encourages women to become degenerate whores. That's not hard to understand. Imagine if white sharia was in place, do you think it'll still be encouraged?

Imagine that there were +10 dirty and cheese-smelling dicks in the mouth of the next girl you are going to kiss, not only that but they have probably stuck their tongue in some ass or another

Their souls are rotten and their actions show it

• +1
Yes, soyciety encourages women to become degenerate whores. That's not hard to understand. Imagine if white sharia was in place, do you think it'll still be encouraged?
The threat of execution certainly works wonders to keep people in line.

Anyhow, women are blameless angels!! Nothing is on them, and they have no agency! Wahhhh society!! We must protect our angels from society!

• +1
The threat of execution certainly works wonders to keep people in line.

Anyhow, women are blameless angels!! Nothing is on them, and they have no agency! Wahhhh society!! We must protect our angels from society!
Of course it does. So does jail time for other crimes.

I am not saying women aren't to blame, I'm saying they're being encouraged which is not something you can deny.

Yah i found this out pretty fast, you just have to get revenge on them all and break their perception of “love” like they do to many guys

• +1
Put your ego at the door and LTR your whore oneitis

• JFL
I couldn't LTR the fattest, blackest, singlest mom even if I wanted to. Women hate me.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and St.TikTokcel
The toothpaste is out of the tube. Your brain wirings are just different, bucko. You wouldn't be physically capable of doing so. You'll feel like a spineless cuck and will try to avoid as much as possible.

• +1
Then "semi-ltr" one. Oh, wait. You're ugly.

no, not "that too". Just that. If I had a normie brain i'd have an easily 10+ slay count and that's without me trying at all, just with foids who approached/ asked me out.

no, not "that too". Just that. If I had a normie brain i'd have an easily 10+ slay count and that's without me trying at all, just with foids who approached/ asked me out.
tales from your schizophrenia

I sleep fine with my gf
Do you tell your gf how you've been on a hindu forum for 5+ years and call random people ugly like an angsty high E rat?

Do you tell your gf how you've been on a hindu forum for 5+ years and call random people ugly like an angsty high E rat?
I should. She could make fun of you better than I can.