My main reason for ascending is not to get women.

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
I despise women, if you spend enough time around the blackpill you'll inevitably feel the same.
I'm disgusted by some of the shit I see. I realised today that I don't even care for the vapid sexual validation.
Looks bleeds into every aspect of ours lives. I just want to ascend so I won't be belittled in the workplace or face any bullying because of my face. I just want to get by and not have my looks be the main obstacle in my way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 4106, SPFromNY914 and 30 others
i see

• +1
Reactions: 000
Yep good genetics = high survivability. They become drawn to you based on this

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2658
This times 100. Women are nice but they're overrated on here, especially JB's. Everyone wants to be the next JB slayer because underage pussy is so appealing to them and it's disappointing to me. For me, it's all about being the biggest presence in the room, through looks, gymcelling and the aura you give from being so maxed. I don't care to get married unless it's to an extremely special foid, and sex is overrated

• +1
Reactions: Reoa, Chadrapist, BBCFactory and 4 others
I despise women
Just lol, this is why the soycucks from reddit target us btw.

I agree though, looksmaxxing shouldn't solely serve for the purpose of sexual validation.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 2157 and HighIQcel
Just lol, this is why the soycucks from reddit target us btw.

I agree though, looksmaxxing shouldn't solely serve for the purpose of sexual validation.

Lmao, well they all can fuck off. IncelTears is some pointless sub that serves as a significant symbol of foids and their value to this planet these days.

Looksmaxing to get women is a sinking ship anyways.

Their standards become more ridiculous narrow and specific every single year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, randomguy1235, HighIQcel and 5 others
Looksmaxing to get women is a sinking ship anyways.

Their standards become more ridiculous narrow and specific every single year.
yup.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Zeta ascended, Incoming and 3 others
I despise women, if you spend enough time around the blackpill you'll inevitably feel the same.
I'm disgusted by some of the shit I see. I realised today that I don't even care for the vapid sexual validation.
Looks bleeds into every aspect of ours lives. I just want to ascend so I won't be belittled in the workplace or face any bullying because of my face. I just want to get by and not have my looks be the main obstacle in my way.
I like your point of view.

I looksmaxx/youthmaxx to mog other people my age and younger in the future and not want to rope myself when I see myself in the bathroom mirror. No sane female will stay and live with me for more than a few days anyway, I'm way too autistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
Do u wear any glasses by any chance bhai?

Stop wearing them, makes u look like a weak cuck. Might also be why ppl belittle you at work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Do u wear any glasses by any chance bhai?

Stop wearing them, makes u look like a weak cuck. Might also be why ppl belittle you at work
People don't belittle me at work.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Nrrr15, CursedOne and 1 other person
Looksmaxing = better everything

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I want to feel comfortable

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Schizoidcel, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
Cool that. halo effect = legit.
Looks help with everything in life, and people treat you better and that makes you feel better.
My main reason for looksmaxxing was/is also: getting better treatment, easier life.

IRL examples

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 6113 and 1 other person
I just like being the best I can be.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and eduardkoopman
Same, I've noticed that I don't get things that I deserve because of my looks and since that made it more difficult to me to do everything I love I have to be a faggot and care about the way I look jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
Btw OP glasses = weak,cuck

Get rid of them ASAP I’m getting rid of mine this year

I just want to be treated better, that’s why I want to looksmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
I wanna ascend to make them suffer

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
This is my main reason too