my mandible is a big issue, how can I fix it?

uglygoyim

uglygoyim

Silver
Its too far recessed and too underdeveloped. I rarely used to chew my food properly as a kid and thats probably why. How can I fix it????

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Be_ConfidentBro
forgot to add pictures

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., subhuman incel and Deleted member 9989
Surgery

Which ever one moves the jaw forward

At least u are slaying

Surgery, my condolences.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 17
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, pizza and uglygoyim
surgery is the only way sorry not even mewing for the mandible.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, pizza, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Lose a lot of weight first and do hard chin tuck mewing for as long as you can every day while you lose weight.
The weight loss will reveal your bones (or the lack of) and it won't hurt to hard mew while losing the weight for a couple months and who knows you might grow a jaw jfl.
If you are still lacking after that, then bimax+genio.

And Rhino asap because no mewing for that schnose

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and uglygoyim
Jaw position is fine, issue is your jaw size. Chin is underdeveloped. Giant chin implant with wraparound implants will ascend you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and Be_ConfidentBro
Lose a lot of weight first and do hard chin tuck mewing for as long as you can every day while you lose weight.
The weight loss will reveal your bones (or the lack of) and it won't hurt to hard mew while losing the weight for a couple months and who knows you might grow a jaw jfl.
If you are still lacking after that, then bimax+genio.

And Rhino asap because no mewing for that schnose
im already setting up rhino jfl, but i might fix my chin first to see just what i have underneath

Jaw position is fine, issue is your jaw size. Chin is underdeveloped. Giant chin implant with wraparound implants will ascend you.
gigahigh iq ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
im already setting up rhino jfl, but i might fix my chin first to see just what i have underneath
bro you need to stop being 30% body fat to see what you have underneath.

• +1
you won't "softmax" a retruded jaw

you need bimax

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstar, bysontallou, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
gigahigh iq ngl
Yeah your mandible is really projected on the second pic so it is definetely a size problem you grew right, just not enough

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
His jaw is not retruded, he lacks bone in the chin area
I have a similar problem. My mandible is projected but I lack chin bone

Teir below deformed over jfl

• WTF
I have a similar problem. My mandible is projected but I lack chin bone
It is even possible that the soft tissue pad on the chin bone is just not thick enough genetically. There are people with a flat chin bone and projected chins and people with projected chin bones yet weak chins. Soft tissue matters! Check x-rays of side profiles!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
Short mandible is short life believe me

There is no worse failo than recessed chin/mandible. I should have been thrown in the water when I was born. It's disgusting and i cant blame foid for reject me

genioplasty is shit. Just kill ourself

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 12216
bimax
Why cover your eyes?

It is even possible that the soft tissue pad on the chin bone is just not thick enough genetically. There are people with a flat chin bone and projected chins and people with projected chin bones yet weak chins. Soft tissue matters! Check x-rays of side profiles!
I have very thick soft tissue on the chin actually, that's what saves me by making it seem projected. In my case my chin bone forgot to grow alongside the rest of my face.

litteraly me

just get braces like a retard and get an invasive ostéotomy to be an human

26A3AA2A AA5B 45AC B0F1 2EF3284C5A3A

I have very thick soft tissue on the chin actually, that's what saves me by making it seem projected. In my case my chin bone forgot to grow alongside the rest of my face.
I have a projected bone yet a small chin. Other side of the coin..
btw if you are young try nutrient maxxing along with hard chewing. Dried meats, organs etc.

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim
Gigaover ngl, is as recessed as a fucking newborn baby. Has a retarded inbred jew recessed profile, has the body of an abused 7/11 worker who is working for below minimum wage. Leiteral deathnic teir pheno.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, mogstar and uglygoyim
Which country are u from u look so much like a dude I know irl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Cain and mogstar
atleast you look like you have thick bones and a large frame

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
ngl put my head in my hands and let out a sympathetic "damn" upon seeing this shit.

your only option is surgery. you also have a jew nose. start saving asap to get whatever surgery you need for your jaw and a rhinoplasty.
looks like you have a good frame tho, and that shit's unfixable if its a failo.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: uglygoyim and mogstar

rope

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
recessed mandible, chin, maxilla, brow ridge and a big nose. im sorry OP. u need a lot of work done.