My Mandible is Narrow and my Ramus is Average

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I sometimes casually find myself touching my Mandible, feeling its length, density, width etc and I am infuriated at how Narrow it is. I feel my inward gonions and become even more enraged. And then finally I reached my ramus which is average at best, nothing special. I genuinely feel like I have a cuck skull. At least my chin isn't recessed. Anyone here ever had jaw/ramus implants and was it worth it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BloodClot, UndiagnosedSchizo, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
it's not the width of your jaw that matters, it's the relationship between your jaw and your neurocranium that causes it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, UndiagnosedSchizo, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
Jaw width is overrated. It’s all about ratios

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32, UndiagnosedSchizo and Napoleon1800
it's not the width of your jaw that matters, it's the relationship between your jaw and your neurocranium that causes it.
Yes u have said this before but you can't make neurocranium smaller so you have to make the jaw wider

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
this.

unless ur whole cranium is really small or narrow, but at that point ur whole head is just a big failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and UndiagnosedSchizo
Yes u have said this before but you can't make neurocranium smaller so you have to make the jaw wider
you can hide your neurocranium with hair, longer sides make your head look longer.

• +1
  • JFL
Why is this in looksmaxxing questions

• +1
  • JFL
you can hide your neurocranium with hair, longer sides make your head look longer.
I heard this, that syrian pyscho doesn’t have a narrow jaw but rather a narrow skull, is that correct ?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
@UndiagnosedSchizo why do you jfl react everything

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Also, how long ur ramus is mainly depends on where your ears are positioned. If you want to create the look of a longer ramus you could get otoplasty done.

Also, how long ur ramus is mainly depends on where your ears are positioned. If you want to create the look of a longer ramus you could get otoplasty done.
Aren't ramus implants a thing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

Users who are viewing this thread

Back