My message to @Crestfallen95

Primalsplit

Primalsplit

Kraken
Listen you little cuck and listen well. :lul:

Inside of your head, there is an ivy that keeps sucking on your thoughts, your feelings, hopes and dreams. All you have are those negative thoughts.

I will feed that ivy. I will make sure that it never stops growing. I will water it. I will nourish it. To make sure you never escape your fate. If even a tiny little bit of hope creeps out of it and reaches sunlight, I will make sure to stomp on it and quickly shut it down.

I want you to suffer. I want you to know true despair. I want you to be a kissless 40 year old virgin, like in that Michael Scott movie. Except worse. Thtat guy was very functional.

I want you to be so miserable, that even when you haven't eaten in days (because of the anorexia I will reinforce), when you finally feel a tiny bit of hunger; that you would be so depressed that, forget being too mentally taxed to pick up a spoon; I want you to be so depressed that you won't even remember what a spoon is by that point.

I want you to lie in bed all day. I want you waking up and crying. Then crying throughout the day as you rot on your bed. Then cry yourself to sleep. During your sleep, I want you to cry in your dreams because even in your sleep, you shouldn't escape.

You understand that? Get it into your head? I am your jailor. I am your tormentor. I will keep eating your dreams and feed off of your misery like a faceless guillermo del toro tier horror creature.

Lol I love this forum :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 23391, Rimaxtis and 9 others
Nigga dedicates a whole essay to a shitty depressed subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Roquefort, 5.5psl and 3 others
Nigga dedicates a whole essay to a shitty depressed subhuman
You wish someone would dedicate this much thought onto you eh.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Rimaxtis, Primalsplit and 4 others
You wish someone would dedicate this much thought onto you eh.
They already do, look at the ammount of threads made about me

Even by niggas i don’t even know like @Octillionaire

This is an automated message.

Text analisys: sadism nature.

Sadism requires a high understanding of human emotions and capacity of emotional empathy in order to be able to be certain that an individual is inflicting pain on another.

Reply 1 for

What causes sadism

Reply 2 for mental disorders related to sadism

Reply 3 for other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, ReadBooksEveryday and Primalsplit
this probably turned him on, be careful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Roquefort, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
There is a higher chance of extraterrestrial life on Mars then @Crestfallen95 getting a gf

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Primalsplit, Roquefort and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Roquefort and ReadBooksEveryday
you wont destroy me!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, ReadBooksEveryday, Clown Show and 1 other person
@Crestfallen95

This should be an even bigger motivation for you to ascend.

Nothing more motivating than people cursing you and praying for your demise.

Artworks LyA08HciDzKj9Omh Gjl98g t500x500 1

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Im hijacking this gay thread with abu the cartel kingpinguin
Screenshot 20220923 112259 YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
you wont destroy me!
You fucking pathetic cunt. Even as my "rival" you dragged me down with your pathethicness and lameness. And didn't even do something about it when I asked you to, you fucking lazy whore. It is because of you we lost that poll @MonkeyDLuffy2003 created. Even stepping on you lowers my status on this forum it seems.

But that is not why I created this thread. I created this thread... Because why not? I don't even hate you anymore. It's because you deserve it. It's like a normal routine for me at this point. I just see your stupid posts. It just happens. Words just flow from my phone. I don't think. I don't spend energy. It's easy like that.

As to your last point, I can not destroy you. You are already broken. I didn't make you like this. There is no 'glory' here. You were already a pathetic creature before I found you. And even worse, even if I didn't lift a finger you would still be the same. I don't even know how you survived this long.

How truly pathetic... also lame, even in being pathetic... It's truly over.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 21735
. You are already broken. I didn't make you like this. There is no 'glory' here. You were already a pathetic creature before I found you. And even worse, even if I didn't lift a finger you would still be the same. I don't even know how you survived this long.
im just to week to end it

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
why are u obsessed with him

you are not an incel so it doesnt matter. women only care about the face
and my face is shit compared to urs. Keep in mind I lost my virginity as a little kid and haven't gotten laid since, once you lose youth halo unless you have some sort of edge the default is incel

Keep in mind I lost my virginity as a little kid and haven't gotten laid since, once you lose youth halo unless you have some sort of edge the default is incel
cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: soulless_npc
He has way more going for himself than me and doesn't see it
Honestly, don't underestimate mental issues. I don't think he is in a better spot than you.

At least you're intelligent. You can make something of yourself, unlike this turbo autist.

Honestly, don't underestimate mental issues. I don't think he is in a better spot than you.

At least you're intelligent. You can make something of yourself, unlike this turbo autist.
I'm def autistic but I'm aware of it especially since quitting smoking pot which didn't help, in fact I think I unknowingly used it to deal with the symptoms for years.

He says I'm not an incel bc it came out that I had sex once when I was basically a child and I think she just felt bad for me. Crest actually mogs me physically.

And yea I do wanna make something of myself so I asked for 3 month ban. If I got any actual progress to report after 3 months I will, otherwise I'm fucking off lol

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
bump

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278