Man U are just as ugly as him but at least ur white

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
8C7511F6 6A4E 484E B3FF 49AB5030C269
E20B77BC AB22 4E48 A9DA D33974C56B06

should do a mog battle Of the two LTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
man I’m being deadass he mogs u, I think u really need to see ur face for what it is
Bro are You mentally ill or something how the fuck is he better looking than me?

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
skin color does not magically add 1 psl
I mean I’m not a JBW supremisist but it definitely is true and I feel like both are subhuman but if I had to bet money on who would find some fat gf it would be LTN

I mean I’m not a JBW supremisist but it definitely is true and I feel like both are subhuman but if I had to bet money on who would find some fat gf it would be LTN
anyway below strong htn you don't exist

being high htn or death

Bro are You mentally ill or something how the fuck is he better looking than me?
It’s crazy how people are sensitive for themselves but have no problem throwing others under the bus.

Joker was right.

Anyways just so you know, young, white, 14 year old hog tied (ALIVE!!) white girls available at my brothel. I accept only crypto or payment in weapons (Automatics get x3 their street value in my brothel).

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
It’s crazy how people are sensitive for themselves but have no problem throwing others under the bus.

Joker was right.

Anyways just so you know, young, white, 14 year old hog tied (ALIVE!!) white girls available at my brothel. I accept only crypto or payment in weapons (Automatics get x3 their street value in my brothel).
Bro he's comparing me to a subhuman wtf do You mean by that

Joker was right.

Based

Bro he's comparing me to a subhuman wtf do You mean by that
just as easy as it is for you to call him subhuman is it as easy for others to call it to you, you have no problem doing it to him, but you have a huge problem others doing it to you

That’s what I mean and if that doesn’t make sense then I recommend eating potatoes.

Because potatoes are delicious and require little Iq to cook.

I found a drugged up gf and then a fat gf and I let both of them go cuz it makes me feel like trash.

just as easy as it is for you to call him subhuman is it as easy for others to call it to you, you have no problem doing it to him, but you have a huge problem others doing it to you

That’s what I mean and if that doesn’t make sense then I recommend eating potatoes.

Because potatoes are delicious and require little Iq to cook.
Thats because i'm not a ltn and i'm atleast aware about it

Thats because i'm not a ltn and i'm atleast aware about it
You definitely have a better mindset than him. Ideal mindset is refusing to believe you’re inferior to anyone. If you can keep this belief whole life I’m mirin hard.

@Esteban1997 I made this thread because I sympathise with you, I know how it feels to not be able to accept that you're ugly and posting loads of pics all the time. We are on the same side and you shouldn't be attacking me.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
@Esteban1997 I made this thread because I sympathise with you, I know how it feels to not be able to accept that you're ugly and posting loads of pics all the time. We are on the same side and you shouldn't be attacking me.
Is everyone just trolling me because this is making me cringe