My Message to user @B1B2

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
You will regret your behavior years from now trust me, you are not ugly just severely looksmined and mentalcel. You wanna fit in with incels to find people like you who validate your experiences but please you still got time to leave

I was like you and guess what, all the oldcels on incel subreddits told me what I'm telling you right now, that I would eventually ascend, that it was all in my head, that I was crazy and needed to leave those spaces.

Please listen to me now, as an oldcel who didn't take oldcel's advice when I should've. You will regret this the same way I ended up regretting it

I see myself in you, I walked so you could run, now take my advice and stop thinking that you'll never have sex.

@B1B2

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, rand anon, Deleted member 24410 and 2 others
OP is Latinx so it doesn't count
Yeast life reproduces endlessly and without any filter, so shitskins are naturally the biggest sex havers on the planet
I'm not jealous though because they don't experience romance either way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 24278
OP is Latinx so it doesn't count
Yeast life reproduces endlessly and without any filter, so shitskins are naturally the biggest sex havers on the planet
I'm not jealous though because they don't experience romance either way
I lost my v card at 20 lol and I was a victim of other factors out of my control, also my mentalceldom was heavy and it's not cope when I say that I was born in the wrong generation

@Primalsplit please give him advice while he has time so he doesn't turn into another crestfallen. Use your wisdom

You will regret your behavior years from now trust me, you are not ugly just severely looksmined and mentalcel. You wanna fit in with incels to find people like you who validate your experiences but please you still got time to leave

I was like you and guess what, all the oldcels on incel subreddits told me what I'm telling you right now, that I would eventually ascend, that it was all in my head, that I was crazy and needed to leave those spaces.

Please listen to me now, as an oldcel who didn't take oldcel's advice when I should've. You will regret this the same way I ended up regretting it

I see myself in you, I walked so you could run, now take my advice and stop thinking that you'll never have sex.

@B1B2
Blud is only 16 too 💀 like if he actually put time into looksmaxxing he’d genuinely look fine, nigga is in the same boat as @Lebgfinal both of them are severely looksminned to shit and as a result they look disgusting

• +1
Reactions: chrisN and Deleted member 24278
Every foid I have talked to has rejected me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
I interacted with you in this thread
Oh yeah I remember.

Well I advised you once in that thread I see. I think you had a different avi back then.

So if what I said didn't work for you back then,if you ignored it then; then it means you will keep ignoring it. Mental issues are not easy to fix at all. In that case it's fucking over for you. Hahahahahaha :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
bad ripoff of subhuman incel by irrelevant peanut gallery users

Blud is only 16 too 💀 like if he actually put time into looksmaxxing he’d genuinely look fine, nigga is in the same boat as @Lebgfinal both of them are severely looksminned to shit and as a result they look disgusting
It’s over for me