My message to Users who are younger than 18

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
You cant even peak in highschool LMAO

Imagine having to navigate your adolescence and teenage years, the easiest stage of life, through a blackpilled mindset and space

Hold this L kids, naturally blackpilling must happen when life begins to get confusing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, rand anon, ElySioNs and 8 others
they are ruining their sweet youth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and try2beme
No black pill for my mutilated dick

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
iblameKshami

• +1
Reactions: greywind, enriquecel and try2beme
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, shizuku11111 and GlamourPursuer
i peaked in middle school, in high school my life went downhill its brutal

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, watah, shizuku11111 and 2 others
you benefit the most from being blackpilled in your youth but whatever helps you cope
Hell no. U can only do real ascensions (surgery) 18+ and the only win is if your parents are blackpilled without blackpilling you mentally but helping ur development years

you benefit the most from being blackpilled in your youth but whatever helps you cope
are u fucking retarded

• +1
Hell no. U can only do real ascensions (surgery) 18+ and the only win is if your parents are blackpilled without blackpilling you mentally but helping ur development years
blackpill is not solely ascension. its about knowing societal cues and knowing how the world works. it comes with great advantage if you have enough iq to utilize it

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
blackpill is not solely ascension. its about knowing societal cues and knowing how the world works. it comes with great advantage if you have enough iq to utilize it
Not appropriate for kids only psychopaths like you

are u fucking retarded
yeah right i am sorry because being blackpilled is being a rotting stupid faggot and nothing else. ur right im retarded

• +1
oldcel cope

• JFL
yeah right i am sorry because being blackpilled is being a rotting stupid faggot and nothing else. ur right im retarded
yes u are, most teens especially today are weak mentally and them being blackpilled is even worse for them, if u are blackpilled teen today your life is already over

• +1
yes u are, most teens especially today are weak mentally and them being blackpilled is even worse for them, if u are blackpilled teen today your life is already over
it is worse for them if they are ltn and below or just low iq. if you are an emotional faggot its on you

nevermind scratch the below ltn part, imagine a bluepilled manlet indian abused by society trying to work on his personality and gaslighting himself. this can only end one way in the future

maybe if i had big dick i wouldnt stumble on this sitr

• JFL
Dont argue with an autist about empathy TBH

Close it up geezer

• JFL
Even before I found this place I had no friends to hangout with it is what it is. This is my destiny. I don’t wanna rope but shit.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Stuff happen but im not really blackpilled rn

Most teenagers grow up kinda redpilled ngl, youtube when I was a kid were thousands of goldigger pranks, cheaters get exposed, clowning women and whatnot

Nah HighSchool is the biggest blackpill.

If you were successful in highschool (both socially and academically) you will have a good life.

• +1
Reactions: watah
Nah HighSchool is the biggest blackpill.

If you were successful in highschool (both socially and academically) you will have a good life.
I was but I'm non nt, so

Attracting girls during school was not only easy, it happened naturally without even having to try. You had to be one repulsive deformed mf to be an incel while going to school, which is what those youngcels are. Ugly and repulsive even tough they’re in the peak of their life.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, try2beme and watah
Reflexively, because I was good-looking
That means you were along for the ride at best, not a complete loser, I wouldn't really call that a success

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and try2beme

Imagine having to navigate your adolescence and teenage years, the easiest stage of life, through a blackpilled mindset and space

Hold this L kids, naturally blackpilling must happen when life begins to get confusing
Cope nigga the earlier the better

• JFL

I mean I can’t blame, we didn’t grow up with stuff like chinktok constantly seeing pretty people every second

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back