My mind is getting more anxious and unproductive over the past years.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
More overthinking, harder to tackle issues at hand, more postponement.

Today I need to run some errands, buy groceries, cook healthy lunch+dinner, workout, run a washing-machine program, order a new fat stash of drugs, buy tickets for 2 techno-events, arrange for flight-tickets to Norway (holiday), clean my dishes, arrange for another holiday early next year (winter-sports), send an email to my study-advisor and contact a colleague who wanted to hangout with me later this week.

With all these things I already know exactly how I want to tackle them and I merely have to just do it. I have already thought about how I want to solve these issues, don't need to get advice or think about a plan of action. I don't need to do any research, find any information.

Doing ALL of these things would cost me like 3 hours total. It's a piling up of tasks I have wanted to do since last week.

Instead what do I do?

Drink 2 bottles of wine.
Play videogames.
Chill here.

Over for my brain JFL hahahahahahaha

:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

idk it's like my vibe: just postpone everything to the last possible moment where the stress of having to do it overcomes the anxiety of wanting to postpone it.

:ogre::ogre::ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IBlameEveryoneElse
All of these tasks also sound boring as fuck honestly. Maybe if they were actually cool, adrenaline-packed. But no.

Why waste 3 hours on this shit.

I should have some girlfriend who would fix a lot of this shit for me. I am a lion.

Lions don't even hunt. Lionesses bring them food.

@the BULL Real lions relax in the sun while a woman is working for his money and cooking him dinner.