My modafinil 800mg experience

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
So I took 4 tabs of modafinil 200mg (ik the recommended max dosage is 400 but fuck that)
In short I'll say it's amazing although not even close to amphetamine like adderall it's a mild stim still powerful than coffee
You'll do a lot of work on it + be productive as well
It was like I was on a "cruise mode" while working on Moda as I easily studied for 4 hours without getting distracted
Would recommend to adhdcels as a starter

But if you can get your hands on real shit like adderall , ritalin , vyvanse then definitely go for that

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, RealNinja and elemanzelvadre
@tombradylover @TsarTsar444 @ZoomerSpicoid415 @RoyaleWithCheese @ilovenicotine

So I took 4 tabs of modafinil 200mg (ik the recommended max dosage is 400 but fuck that)
In short I'll say it's amazing although not even close to amphetamine like adderall it's a mild stim still powerful than coffee
It was like I was on a "cruise mode" while working on Moda as I easily studied for 4 hours without getting distracted

But if you can get your hands on real shit like adderall , ritalin , vyvanse then definitely go for that
wait? i took amph before and modafinil is weaker? i never took modafinil but i thought its that super soldier drug ive got it in my shelf

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
wait? i took amph before and modafinil is weaker? i never took modafinil but i thought its that super soldier drug ive got it in my shelf
Yeh moda is weaker than amph bro
But works good still
I studied nonstop for 6 hrs on this shit

I use adderall most days but have never tried modafinil. Would you recommend I stay with adderall? @5.5psl

• +1
I use adderall most days but have never tried modafinil. Would you recommend I stay with adderall? @5.5psl
Adderall is too strong for me if it suits you then yeh just don't use it ed for every task ykwim

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
any sides?
Dry mouth and increased heart beat for me personally
Mouth gets real dry + I'm a chainsmoker too so I'll smoke on a dry mouth which makes it worse

How can you take even 4 tabs? I take 1 tab of 200mg from modafinia and fuck am over enthusiastic the whole day

where you get that im failing all my classes

How can you take even 4 tabs? I take 1 tab of 200mg from modafinia and fuck am over enthusiastic the whole day
Might be placebo but modadinil only keeps you awake that's it

the more i learn about drugs, amph, coke, lsd and psilocybin are legit the only drugs that arent bs

I see no difference personally

the more i learn about drugs, amph, coke, lsd and psilocybin are legit the only drugs that arent bs
Psilocybin and lsd at low dose could be benefic for your health while amph and coke 💀💀💀

I see no difference personally
Take more like 1000mg you will
Although it's not even close to amph yeh.. I'm not comparing it to adderall that shit is way stronger but much more difficult to get

Amph and coke are insane level stims , very powerful and have a risk of dependency use them wisely
Lsd is awesome I love it..

Take more like 1000mg you will
Although it's not even close to amph yeh.. I'm not comparing it to adderall that shit is way stronger but much more difficult to get
No anything past 200 mg
Or else codeine is a friendly alternative 😋

Amph and coke are insane level stims , very powerful and have a risk of dependency use them wisely
Either low dose lsd or psybolycin those are sustainable meanwhile the others…..

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and 5.5psl
I got extremely dehydrated when I took moda, eventually just threw it away

• +1
depends on dosage

I love smart drugs so much, armodafinil is fucking amazing for work/school. I honestly prefer it compared to addy/ritalin due to fact it doesn’t have any recreation benefits

• +1
coke is overglamorized as a hard drug, us cut coke is weaker then alcohol