my mom cucked me badly

esoterik

esoterik

truecel
me and my ex left on bad terms (she entertained other dudes) BUT her and my mom left on amazing terms, they still text sometimes now and then wishing happy birthdays and checking on me or her family, but this time..... its bad, i take a photo for my moms facebook for her to post about my basketball team going flawless this season and boy.... i was visibly upset in the photo because it was weird and forced

(for reference here is the photo)

then..... my ex's mom sees it and shows my ex. my ex TEXTS my mom asking why i look sad, my mom says "hes been sad recently" (im not) and AFTER THAT she suggests to her without telling me "you guys should work things out", my ex who didnt want to break up in the beginning suggests that we go on a DATE at my local golf thing, WHILE I HAVE 0 CLUE OF THIS HAPPENING my MOM tells me and she tells me to unblock her number

PLEASE HELP WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO, I CANT BE A DICKHEAD AND BACKOUT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, AspiringMogger, Donquixote and 7 others
Did she fuck with a black man? You should be happy for her and support her womanly needs

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, LimaDummy, MA_ascender and 2 others
me and my ex left on bad terms (she entertained other dudes) BUT her and my mom left on amazing terms, they still text sometimes now and then wishing happy birthdays and checking on me or her family, but this time..... its bad, i take a photo for my moms facebook for her to post about my basketball team going flawless this season and boy.... i was visibly upset in the photo because it was weird and forced

View attachment 3261720

then..... my ex's mom sees it and shows my ex. my ex TEXTS my mom asking why i look sad, my mom says "hes been sad recently" (im not) and AFTER THAT she suggests to her without telling me "you guys should work things out", my ex who didnt want to break up in the beginning suggests that we go on a DATE at my local golf thing, WHILE I HAVE 0 CLUE OF THIS HAPPENING my MOM tells me and she tells me to unblock her number

Tbh you should probably explain to your mom why you guys broke up, maybe exaggerate a little since i know for a fact moms wont think much of it if you explain it normally.

Other alternative is to play along and use ur ex for sex or sum idk, just gain something you can get, you can act like an asshole, or just ignore her in general, if she gets unhappy, she'll wanna break up and you win!

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and Brus Wane
Tbh you should probably explain to your mom why you guys broke up, maybe exaggerate a little since i know for a fact moms wont think much of it if you explain it normally.

Other alternative is to play along and use ur ex for sex or sum idk, just gain something you can get, you can act like an asshole, or just ignore her in general, if she gets unhappy, she'll wanna break up and you win!
my mom is the "believe all women" type of girl, and she liked her and was sad we broke up, that wont work

also she doesnt have any value to me, thats the problem, if i could get something valuable out of this then i would have thanked my mom

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
don’t be a textbook cuck
? how is that being a cuck i broke up the second i saw her smiling and being flirty with another dude

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and onskibidi
my mom is the "believe all women" type of girl, and she liked her and was sad we broke up, that wont work

also she doesnt have any value to me, thats the problem, if i could get something valuable out of this then i would have thanked my mom
Then i guess you could do the alternative option, just be dismissive in the relationship and hopefully she'll ask for a breakup. Your mom will probably not pester any longer if your ex was the one who initiated the breakup

also rep me nigga i am somewhat helping u

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane, esoterik and onskibidi
? how is that being a cuck i broke up the second i saw her smiling and being flirty with another dude
I actually change my mind since you don’t look good, you should probably get back with her since she’s your only option

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing and NoLongerHuman
The title is crazy :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: i cant even read the rest :lul::lul::lul:

Then i guess you could do the alternative option, just be dismissive in the relationship and hopefully she'll ask for a breakup. Your mom will probably not pester any longer if your ex was the one who initiated the breakup

also rep me nigga i am somewhat helping u
maybeeee

I actually change my mind since you don’t look good, you should probably get back with her since she’s your only option
what do i lack, also that isnt exactly i guess a proper photo of me considering the halo thing

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
tell your mom shes a dirty whore and if she respects and loves you to stop talking to her

• JFL
Reactions: LimaDummy
maybeeee

what do i lack, also that isnt exactly i guess a proper photo of me considering the halo thing
You look young, just change your hairstyle niga it’s ass probably why you getting no buns

Even your mom knows it that’s why she wants you back with her JFL

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
You look young, just change your hairstyle niga it’s ass probably why you getting no buns

Even your mom knows it that’s why she wants you back with her JFL
yeah.. i am young im 17

tell your mom shes a dirty whore and if she respects and loves you to stop talking to her
why do females do this stupid shit, even your own mother

simply tell her that you lost feelings

yeah.. i am young im 17

Oh shit 17 is not young

Narrow jaw, shit bulbous chin, you look like you have some type of malocclusion/recessed, high set eyebrows, bad coloring, bad ears

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Decided to read. Just take her out and fuck her and then you decide what to do.

Oh shit 17 is not young

Narrow jaw, shit bulbous chin, you look like you have some type of malocclusion/recessed, high set eyebrows, bad coloring, bad ears
maybe, i have mild recession but not to the point that i should depend on her, and looks dont matter anyway i lost my virginity at 14

most of those things arent even flaws?? i feel like other highly rated males have narrowness and high set eyebrows

yeah.. i am young im 17

yea your mom is an asshole for this for sure, legit being friends with someone who betrayed her own son in one of the worst ways

maybe, i have mild recession but not to the point that i should depend on her, and looks dont matter anyway i lost my virginity at 14

most of those things arent even flaws?? i feel like other highly rated males have narrowness and high set eyebrows
Your here for a reason is all am gonna say, and so is everyone else

• +1
Reactions: esoterik
yea your mom is an asshole for this for sure, legit being friends with someone who betrayed her own son in one of the worst ways
this might just be enough of a reasoning to put her in a retirement home

Your here for a reason is all am gonna say, and so is everyone else
yaa, true, hopefully after fixing my recession i have a good base to properly ascend

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi

View attachment 3261720

Hand on heart, I didn’t think girl in red, especially that picture would look so good as a pfp. Especially now that it’s fall too.

Might be the hardest pfp I’ve ever seen on the forum tbh. No glaze.

tell your mother to mind her business
shes being a little bit of a cunt. i think shes doing it for her

Hand on heart, I didn’t think girl in red, especially that picture would look so good as a pfp. Especially now that it’s fall too.

Might be the hardest pfp I’ve ever seen on the forum tbh. No glaze.
seasonal pfp :)

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger