My mom decided to go kill my 17yo cat

L

Lebgfinal

User
His name was Lou.
He was 17 years old.
I loved him.
My mom decided he needed to die after he started pissing everywhere.
I don't think he deserved to die, I tried to convince my mom to keep him alive but she decided to kill him today.
It's sad knowing I'll never see him again.
:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek, BrahminBoss, rand anon and 48 others
He was such a nice cat.
RIP.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Autismcel and PsychoH
y didn't u fight back?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ibIamechico, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
His name was Lou.
He was 17 years old.
I loved him.
I don't think he deserved to die, I tried to convince my mom to keep him alive but she decided to kill him today.
View attachment 2964102
I think it's called euthanasia, it's practiced when animals are too old and in pain...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, Costcosuperstore, Lookologist003 and 2 others
Hahahahah cats are devil they deserve to die

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, RAMU KAKA, neverchadlite and 8 others
His name was Lou.
He was 17 years old.
I loved him.
View attachment 2964102
Wait what? Kill your mom bro I’d kill my whole family if smbd killed if they want my cat dead

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5.5psl, Pollorex and 6 others
My dad killed our cat (he says he gave her away but I don't believe him) and I'll never see him again. Last time we spoke I just borrowed $30 and ghosted him. He's a bad man.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: twojei, klip11, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
If it’s pissing everywhere it probably has renal failure

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, greycel, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
I think it's called euthanasia, it's practiced when animals are too old and in pain...
Euthanasia is when you kill someone for their own good. It literally means "mercy killing". How is it in the cat's interest to kill it just because it started pissing on the carpet? Are you retarded?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Gonthar
Ur mother is disgusting af. She killed the cat herself or took it to get euthanised

Typical female buys an animal who tends to piss to mark terrirtory then kills it for acting that way…..

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arabcelxxx, RAMU KAKA, ibIamechico and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: hardstyle, neverchadlite, greycel and 2 others
Fuck the cat. You didn't even have sex with yours. Volcel behavior kys

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
Stupid bratz don't even understand the way of nature. I shoved the neighbor's cat head in the litter bin. Does this guy even looksmax?

Euthanasia is when you kill someone for their own good. It literally means "mercy killing". How is it in the cat's interest to kill it just because it started pissing on the carpet? Are you retarded?
17 is pretty old for a cat, if he started pissing himself his kidneys were probably failing, kidney disease is one of the main reason for cats' deaths, he probably didn't have more to live and was in pain, so yes, it was a mercy killing.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lookologist003 and NoseProphecy
17 is pretty old for a cat, if he started pissing himself his kidneys were probably failing, kidney disease is one of the main reason for cats' deaths, he probably didn't have more to live and was in pain, so yes, it was a mercy killing.
He could've still taken advantage of him. Even old cats have appeal. Instead he blames the mom when woman isn't even capable of rational thought. White people don't know nature.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and NoseProphecy
Im really sorry to hear that lebg. Your mother is such a shitty person my mums like this towards my cats too. Lou is resting peacefully in a much better place in no suffering and is a lot happier now. May he rest eternally 🕊️

• +1
Reactions: ibIamechico, greycel, Timmy and 3 others
He could've still taken advantage of him. Even old cats have appeal. Instead he blames the mom when woman isn't even capable of rational thought. White people don't know nature.
subhuman activities

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
subhuman activities
Humans are gross, especially mothers. Would take a virgin kitten over a stretched out post wall slut anyday.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Htobrother
You should’ve ate your cat, it could’ve contributed to your meat bag

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
That bitch !

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon, Aero, brucewayne78 and 5 others
Jfl who gives af tbh. I don't get how people get so attached to animals.

His name was Lou.
He was 17 years old.
I loved him.
View attachment 2964102
get revenge

• Love it
Reactions: Timmy

Last edited:
My dad killed our cat (he says he gave her away but I don't believe him) and I'll never see him again. Last time we spoke I just borrowed $30 and ghosted him. He's a bad man.
Idiot should’ve take as much money as possible from him to make him in debt and live a stressed life AND THEN ghost him… people who kill FAMILY, that includes pets need to drown in sorrow

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
Idiot should’ve take as much money as possible from him to make him in debt and live a stressed life AND THEN ghost him… people who kill FAMILY, that includes pets need to drown in sorrow
I would've done it but he's a poor old fart.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and ibIamechico
His name was Lou.
He was 17 years old.
I loved him.
View attachment 2964102
RIP LOU, MAY IN THE NEXT LIFE YOULL BE REUNITED W LEBG AGAIN

Btw he's own daughter doesn't even wanna talk to him now.
Also you’re gross for liking to fuck animals, you’re no better then lebg’s mother.
I only raped them when I was a kid. I'm actually super nice and feed the local cats in my neighborhood. If I wanted to violate them I could've done that 100 times by now but I'm obviously no threat. What did you ever do for animals?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Btw he's own daughter doesn't even wanna talk to him now.

I only raped them when I was a kid. I'm actually super nice and feed the local cats in my neighborhood. If I wanted to violate them I could've done that 100 times by now but I'm obviously no threat. What did you ever do for animals?
EW EW EW EW WHAT THE FUCK???!

His name was Lou.
He was 17 years old.
I loved him.
View attachment 2964102
nah i think he deserved to die you couldve found a place to put him where his pee wouldnt have caused an issue like the backyard or something

EW EW EW EW WHAT THE FUCK???!
I rub them on the ass as they sensually lick my hand clean of cat candy. If they didn't want it then they wouldn't rub their bodies against me and purr. It's not hard to read body language.

What are these comments who are acting so emotionally over a situation they know nothing about

In an ideal world, the cat shouldn't have died

But it has now, and I hope he RIP 🙏 🕊
17 years was a good time for the cat to have made its mark on shaping those around him.

@lebglearn try to not make attachments with anything worldly. Whether it be your family/pets/friends, your ideals and thought, any materialistic possessions etc

Attachment is most definitely very difficult to get rid off. It touches the deepest parts of our soul
But think of it as the cat's soul now moving onto its next journey
Don't hinder your progression for something out of your control brother
And let the dead move on to the next phase in their journey

17 years of life is nothing in comparison to an eternity of existence

If things ever get too tough DM me bro

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
His name was Lou.
He was 17 years old.
I loved him.
View attachment 2964102
Why was he pissinf everywhere

It was over for that cat. 17yo was way beyond its life expectancy. Were you gonna be mad when it passed away next year?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Humans are gross, especially mothers. Would take a virgin kitten over a stretched out post wall slut anyday.
The fuck is wrong with you degen

• +1
Reactions: Aero, looksmac and greycel
I had dogs. Didn't really care when they died.
I have a dog too

You might sound like a sicko to others here but I won't get upset either when he passes
I love him a lot, so much so I'd risk my life for him
But you're right, attachment is nothing but a negative in this life and after

@Lebgfinal 10-20 yrs with a pet or even 100 years with a family member pale to the magnitude of infinity

Rather than feel dejected about change being change
Realise that all those memories wouldn't have occurred without progression of time either

Be happy for you were the lucky one out of everybody on this Earth, to be in their life.
And pray them luck for their future endeavours wherever they might be right now 🙌

I'll give your cat in a good word too 🙂

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Aero, ibIamechico and 1 other person