My mom has gotten less suspicious looks and hate outside than me

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Because she’s half breed. She managed to spawn as a mulatto, idk how but she did. She spawned as a mixed person with extremely light skin in Africa

her 2nd offspring? Absolute nigger. Now people suspect me of many things because I’m black. People don’t even associate me and my mom when we are outside because she’s mulatto. They think she’s above me while they see me as her BF or something rather than her son. Wtf is this

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Hozay
Blackout.xl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
My mother’s side of the family is full of mulattos while my dads side is full of niggers and I managed to spawn as a nigger basically. I used to have mulatto colouring and looked like my mom but I turned into a niglet criminal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hozay
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6217 and 1 other person
My mother’s side of the family is full of mulattos while my dads side is full of niggers and I managed to spawn as a nigger basically. I used to have mulatto colouring and looked like my mom but I turned into a niglet criminal.
How old are you bro? I think your only hope is look like a bad boy thug tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Bro. I'm fucking hapa. I used to have blonde hair, as a kid lmao. Now its pitch black.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl