My mom hate what i've done to my eyes

BradAniston

BradAniston

6'6 t̵r̵u̵e̵c̵e̵l̵
She just hate it.
She immediatly saw it, she said i look so bad now (jfl), that i'm a insecure faggot, that i look evil now
And then she cried.
Your though ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Crowley, AlwaysHaveQuestions, sytyl and 16 others
dont listen to that bitch, sadly women like gl men only when its 100% genetics, thats why she "hates it"

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Crowley, AlwaysHaveQuestions, HurtfulVanity and 16 others
lmao i feel bad for your mom. in a way its kinda fucked up changing yourself in your parents eyes, if you know what i mean,

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, HurtfulVanity, Deleted member 9380 and 7 others
dont listen to that bitch, sadly women like gl men only when its 100% genetics, thats why she "hates it"
I look way more dom now so i'm not gonna listen here of course.
But seing my mom cry is bad for mental

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 9380, SadnessWYJ and 5 others
lmao i feel bad for your mom. in a way its kinda fucked up changing yourself in your parents eyes, if you know what i mean,
I understand, i guess

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
i dont think it looks bad though bro. it looks good.
of course it look good but my mom said i look evil now,so i think she do not like hooded eye at all (my father have bug eye)

• +1
I look way more dom now so i'm not gonna listen here of course.
But seing my mom cry is bad for mental
sorry I didint know you meant it literally when you said she cried

• So Sad
Reactions: BradAniston
she doesn't want you to ascend like most parents

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 1400 and 1 other person
sorry I didint know you meant it literally when you said she cried
that's why i talk about it.
I'm not a dumb incel who hate his mom for shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and paranakee
I’m sorry man. tbh I can see where your mom comes from, imagine your son with innocent eyes going home one day with surgery to make him look angry all the time lol. It probably makes her think she failed you or something.

Still I can’t blame you for wanting to go through with it.

Something to think about for all the ppl on here thinking about doing hardmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
You could have just put ice on your eyes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crowley, Chadlitecel, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
Your mom doesn't want you to ascend and hates when men cheat their genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
tell her how much this meant for and show her the way you see things. dont blackbill her though or atleast dont go all out like an autist

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
She's crying because your're disowning her subhuman genes
Your eyes look 100% better btw, just need eyelid retraction in the future

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, Crowley, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
I'm really curious what will be the reaction when I finally sort my chin out. But I don't think she would care that much, eyes are a little bit different thing than chin.

• +1
Honestly I would be quite disturbed if one my parents got plastic surgery. It would just not sit right with me.

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 9380, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
Honestly I would be quite disturbed if one my parents got plastic surgery. It would just not sit right with me.
I wouldn't
I encourage them to get plastic surgeries btw, even before i was blackpilled and knew about lookism

• +1
Reactions: Lux and BradAniston
Looks good. Don't listen to foids whether it's your mother, grand mother or any other foid. They subconsciously hate men who ascend.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, SPFromNY914 and BradAniston
Well tbh i didn't understand the change or why you did it in the first place, maybe need a full face photo, dc anyways.

My mom felt the same way about me dying my hair, imagine how she’ll feel when I get plastic surgery jfc

Sounds like she is an manipulative bitch. JFL lieterally crying about that.

She probabbly cried too, when trump got elected.
Should have told her told her to simply shut the fuck up and that this emotional bs is the reason why she shouldn't be allowed to vote.

It is what it is. Fairly normal reaction imo, male plastic surgery is frowned upon and your indirectly assaulting her subhuman genetics.

When hardmaxxing you are porbably going to have to ingore what your cuck parents have to say because all they will offer you is bluepill cope. I would also especially not expect your mother to understand because her dating life is a completly different reality to yours. She just wont understand the sub-chad struggle.

She just hate it.
She immediatly saw it, she said i look so bad now (jfl), that i'm a insecure faggot, that i look evil now
And then she cried.
Your though ?
FUCK THAT BITCH , SHE MADE YOU AN INCEL AND NOW WANTS TO HATE ON YOU ASCENDING THRU SURGERY? I SWEAR THESE TYPES OF PARENTS ARE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THESE JEW ORTHODONTISTS INCLUDING MY PARENTS, SCUM❗

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions