My mom is so fucking bluepilled

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
She took away my lipolab.

When I argue that I need it to improve my looks, she says looks dont matter.

When she says “oh well the FDA says it’s bad” and I disprove her claim, she appeals to authority and says I’m wrong.

I can’t stand her. I paid for this shit. My own money. She has no right to do this.

How should I steal it back from her and hide it? Please help.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madridista, CarrotMaxxer, <6PSLcel and 2 others
I have never hated somebody this much. Inb4 “love yo mom nigguh she birthed you”

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
My voice is literally gone from how much I’ve tried to argue my position. HOW IS SHE SO DELUDED

she says looks dont matter
damn
my parents are that too
even when i asked for a small thing like a palate expander they said no and gave me a whole fucking lecture on how "muh the right girl muh looks dont matter muh ur perfect"
i cant imagine what reaction my parents would give to me having lipolab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Sprinkles, ShawarmaFilth and 1 other person
I can’t stand her. I paid for this shit. My own money. She has no right to do this.
tbh my parents would freak out if i bought this type of shit with my own money and they would call me irresponsable when its my money jfl

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
damn
my parents are that too
even when i asked for a small thing like a palate expander they said no and gave me a whole fucking lecture on how "muh the right girl muh looks dont matter muh ur perfect"
i cant imagine what reaction my parents would give to me having lipolab
I legit never have been more mad and confused, like I’ve clearly explained to her the benefits and safety of it and it just doesn’t go through to her, like im speaking to a brick wall legit

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I legit never have been more mad and confused, like I’ve clearly explained to her the benefits and safety of it and it just doesn’t go through to her, like im speaking to a brick wall legit
frl
bluepilled cope runs deep in families man
my dad barely said yes to me having weightlifting plates bc of me begging for 4 months straight
they didnt even say yes to me having a gym membership man bc of "muh lifting stunts growth muh wait till ur 18"
im tired of being cucked out by my parents bro
ima move out at 18 bc i cant take this shit anymore

• +1
frl
my dad barely said yes to me having weightlifting plates bc of me begging for 4 months straight
they didnt even say yes to me having a gym membership man bc of "muh lifting stunts growth muh wait till ur 18"
LEGIT BRAH
MY PARENTS CUCK ME SO HARD I COULD BE SLAYING RN
I genuinely don’t understand how they live under such delusions

• +1
frl
It’s the worst too bro because the best times to ascend are when we are young

It’s the worst too bro because the best times to ascend are when we are young
frl its like they are trying to sabotage me
and trying to blackpill them will never work
they would just simply take my phone away bc of "muh ur too much on ur phone muh ur getting brainwashed muh the real word is diff"

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and cromagnon
lol always hide shit from you parents and make sure you get to the delivery box before they do

also never talk to normies (NPCs) about this bullshit unless you want to be gaslighted into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
lol always hide shit from you parents and make sure you get to the delivery box before they do

also never talk to normies (NPCs) about this bullshit unless you want to be gaslighted into oblivion
Should I try to find it? I’ve legit been trying to get my mom to give it to me for the past day. It’s so frustrating. They legit CANNOT comprehend what I’m saying. And then my mom says “brah you act like you above me and shiet” well maybe because you’re living a LIE. LOOKS DO MATTER DONT YOU UNDERSTAND, JUST LET ME ASCEND YOU BITCH

Should I try to find it? I’ve legit been trying to get my mom to give it to me for the past day. It’s so frustrating. They legit CANNOT comprehend what I’m saying. And then my mom says “brah you act like you above me and shiet” well maybe because you’re living a LIE. LOOKS DO MATTER DONT YOU UNDERSTAND, JUST LET ME ASCEND YOU BITCH
‘yes or just say u want to return it to get your money back and play along like “you were right mom I want to return it’”

• +1
my mom nearly killed me over ashwagandha lmao

• +1
frl its like they are trying to sabotage me
and trying to blackpill them will never work
they would just simply take my phone away bc of "muh ur too much on ur phone muh ur getting brainwashed muh the real word is diff"

"son, your looks don't matter. learn to love yourself!"

• JFL