My mom measured my height and was disappointed im only 5'8.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
She wanted me to get a tape measure to measure my height and I was confused why she would do that. Whenever the measure went to 5'8, her voice expressed a lot of disappointment
and said I looked taller. This blackpill is 2 fold in one that even my own mother is disappointed that I'm not tall, and 2 that limb length makes you look taller. I have very long limbs, and despite only being 5'8, I don't really look my height.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Mouthbreath, ItsOverCel and 4 others
you looked taller because you probably are tape measures are inaccurate use a stadiometer

you looked taller because you probably are tape measures are inaccurate use a stadiometer
My measure was accurate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775
ae072070163758984243215cabd3bf71.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
inject hgh if open plates asap

Yeah brutal, my mum often comments on how short my younger brother (5’8) is compared to his friends

Wow that’s really short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
She wanted me to get a tape measure to measure my height and I was confused why she would do that. Whenever the measure went to 5'8, her voice expressed a lot of disappointment
and said I looked taller. This blackpill is 2 fold in one that even my own mother is disappointed that I'm not tall, and 2 that limb length makes you look taller. I have very long limbs, and despite only being 5'8, I don't really look my height.

Cope it's your face not height

• Ugh..
brutal

• +1