My mom remained based even when my brother said he was gonna rope

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
My brother was going through a divorce. He was on the verge of sui. He rings my mom tells her he's gonna rope. My mom's not having any of his bullshit. She simply responds "then do it, I'll just cry one day and get over it the next".

Based mother.

My brother did not rope. Just a depressedcel thinking about his ex wife 24/7.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Clqs, shia.jihadist and 12 others
Brother is a faggot tbh. hope he does rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, psychomandible, RunVerc and 3 others
Isnt that kind of cruel

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Autismcel and greycel
Your family is weird nigga. What kind of mom says that to her son. Especially when there could be a multitude of other things going on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eiegta, Clqs, Atilapilled and 12 others
Isnt that kind of cruel
Your family is weird nigga. What kind of mom says that to her son. Especially when there could be a multitude of other things going on.
I'm curry. There's no such conception as 'muh mental health'. She was telling him to get over it. He's a weak manchild. She calls him a woman as an insult.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
didnt make him feel any better but guess it got dealt withvquickly

I'm curry. There's no such conception as 'muh mental health'. She was telling him to get over it. He's a weak manchild. She calls him a woman as an insult.
He in the gutter rn tho he needs support more than anything

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Stockholm syndrome but for ethnics lol. Being a 0 empathy ape who tells her own son to rope is somehow a good thing.

Also this isn't a normal curry thing either way, there had to have been existing conflict between your brother and your mom. Otherwise I'm not sure why she would act so callous, was she not surprised or anything?

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, Freixel, Zenis and 2 others
Stockholm syndrome but for ethnics lol. Being a 0 empathy ape who tells her own son to rope is somehow a good thing.

Also this isn't a normal curry thing either way, there had to have been existing conflict between your brother and your mom. Otherwise I'm not sure why she would act so callous, was she not surprised or anything?
Well technically he was threatening it multiple times and just annoying her. He was leaving the home and not coming back, my mom was ringing him. The thing I'm trying to say is, he was trying to emotionally blackmail her. It didn't work.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and TechnoBoss
Nobody mentioned that his mother likely feels bad but does what needs to be done to ensure highest chance of success

She knows her son more than any of you do. If you had somebody close to you telling you they'd die, wouldn't you phrase it in a way that prioritises him living over how he feels in that moment?
He wasn't raised in an environment where the mother listens to the child and they have a back and forth discussion. Like perhaps you guys are. You can't expect it to work for everybody, how it works for you.
You should try to be more open minded. If she decided to switch it up at the lowest point of her son's life, that would have a lower success rate than something she knows, how she raised him.

She definitely feels it, anybody would if you raised somebody for 20 years.. but she won't show it

Your mother is a good leader. I'm assuming your father was more timid/ let your mum take control? @SecularIslamist

@cooldude1231 @PLA1092

• Hmm...
Reactions: cooldude1231
South Asians often have bad family values

Don't notice this with Chinese or Malay families here but Native Indian, Indian-Malaysian and Bangladeshis are often just this way here.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
My brother was going through a divorce. He was on the verge of sui. He rings my mom tells her he's gonna rope. My mom's not having any of his bullshit. She simply responds "then do it, I'll just cry one day and get over it the next".

Based mother.

f52b35aa 5060 4189 9272 6fe81592bccd

• JFL
Guessing your bro is ~MTN

Can't blame him for crying cause he lost secured pussy whenever he wanted, now he gotta go through the headache of trying to find a partner all over again

• JFL
South Asians often have bad family values

Don't notice this with Chinese or Malay families here but Native Indian, Indian-Malaysian and Bangladeshis are often just this way here.
Indeed. But Stockholm syndrome curries act like the parenting somehow made them better off. Just lol.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Nobody mentioned that his mother likely feels bad but does what needs to be done to ensure highest chance of success

She knows her son more than any of you do. If you had somebody close to you telling you they'd die, wouldn't you phrase it in a way that prioritises him living over how he feels in that moment?
He wasn't raised in an environment where the mother listens to the child and they have a back and forth discussion. Like perhaps you guys are. You can't expect it to work for everybody, how it works for you.
You should try to be more open minded. If she decided to switch it up at the lowest point of her son's life, that would have a lower success rate than something she knows, how she raised him.

She definitely feels it, anybody would if you raised somebody for 20 years.. but she won't show it

Your mother is a good leader. I'm assuming your father was more timid/ let your mum take control? @SecularIslamist

@cooldude1231 @PLA1092
No offense to OP at all but he ended up an unhappy .org rotter in his late 20s (despite being in the upper tier for a curry), and his brother ended up a depressedcel about to rope over an ex wife. I don't think his mom knows what needs to be done for the highest chances of success.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, SecularIslamist and Informationcapitali
What a horrible mother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Atilapilled

Based mother.

My mum calls me a coward for saying ima rope… in a weird way for egotistical niggas like me it works. For weaker temperaments people that are more sensitive this won’t work. Your brother naturally just be a bit egotistical which is what what poojeeta said to him didn’t upset him too tough

• +1
White Woman divorces a working MTN ethnic. Now is a single mother.

• JFL
Reactions: onion_salad, Pikabro and SomethingIsWrong
He married an English chav. Self-explanatory really.

Fact that this occurred at all is proof of higher curry smv the UK. Something like this is beyond comprehension in the US.

• JFL