My mom said i looked like a mixed Robert Patterson

Deleted member 5875

Deleted member 5875

Kraken
Bye 👋 guys clearly I am 8psl time to leave the site and start modeling lol. 😂 I mog you @ArvidGustavsson :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Lux, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
woa lucky

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Meanwhile im told i look like a Werewolf twice This month. Cry for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 4430
Meanwhile im told i look like a Werewolf twice This month. Cry for me
Meanwhile I look like this 24/7
Screenshot 20200912 133337 DuckDuckGo
+
Screenshot 20200911 214953 DuckDuckGo
Attachments 21

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Deleted
if your mom says it then its true bhai, lucky mfer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 5875
gonna break the cope bro. My mom also says that i look like some models, but my face is the evidence thats its not true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Taylorswift
gonna break the cope bro. My mom also says that i look like some models, but my face is the evidence thats its not true.
My mom copes hard because she's a Stacy but her facial features don't work well on males she can't understand why I'm not that attractive despite having blues eyes with her facial features. Incel if male theory is brutal. ngl she also copes by telling me i look like this guy :feelskek: :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Screenshot 20200912 153741 DuckDuckGo
Tenor
:kys:

My mom copes hard because she's a Stacy but her facial features don't work well on males she can't understand why I'm not that attractive despite having blues eyes with her facial features. Incel if male theory is brutal. ngl she also copes by telling me i look like this guy :feelskek: :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:View attachment 663618View attachment 663621:kys:
You probably look like him in some sort of way, but your mother isnt going to fucking pinpoint your flaws that lack from the model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875

Users who are viewing this thread

Back