My mom said I’m abusive because I threw a cinnamon roll at the wall, punched her ironing board and called her a bitch.

dough2

dough2

Gold
So I had work at 1pm. She comes home at 12:50, wakes me up, and starts yelling at me because the alarm clock didn’t wake me up. As I’m getting dressed she starts yelling at me about how am I going to wake up for college and shit. Like bitch, let me get dressed and shut your mouth. Last time I had work at 1, she came home at like 12:20, and I told her to do the same thing today. So in the 10 minutes I had to get dressed, I called her a bitch, threw a stale cinnamon bun at the wall, and punched her ironing board. She calls me abusive and says she’s never taking me to work again.

:feelscry:
Don't do your mom like that tbh

:feelscry:
Don't do your mom like that tbh
I didn’t don anything LMAO. The cinnamon roll was dry as fuck and didn’t splatter and the ironing board didn’t break.

I didn’t don anything LMAO. The cinnamon roll was dry as fuck and didn’t splatter and the ironing board didn’t break.
ye she was a bitch for screaming for nothing, but she'll die one day and you'll regret tbh

It be like that

So I had work at 1pm. She comes home at 12:50, wakes me up, and starts yelling at me because the alarm clock didn’t wake me up. As I’m getting dressed she starts yelling at me about how am I going to wake up for college and shit. Like bitch, let me get dressed and shut your mouth. Last time I had work at 1, she came home at like 12:20, and I told her to do the same thing today. So in the 10 minutes I had to get dressed, I called her a bitch, threw a stale cinnamon bun at the wall, and punched her ironing board. She calls me abusive and says she’s never taking me to work again.
?

Why the fuck are you expecting her to come home and wake you up in time for work? It's not her fault you slept in then starting sperging out when she woke you up for work.

why tf would you call your mom a bitch

?

Why the fuck are you expecting her to come home and wake you up in time for work? It's not her fault you slept in then starting sperging out when she woke you up for work.
I didn’t sleep in, she was supposed to come home early.
ye she was a bitch for screaming for nothing, but she'll die one day and you'll regret tbh
Eh, she knows I don’t mean it and I’m always grumpy in the morning.

What is the point of this thread? Are we supposed to congratulate you or something?

What is the point of this thread? Are we supposed to congratulate you or something?
most of him threads revolve around him acting aspie around his mom