My mom says I'm good looking but my experiences say different. Give me a 100% honest rating. I need to know where I stand.

Rating?

• PSL 1-2

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • PSL 2-3

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • PSL 3-4

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • PSL 4-5

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • PSL 5-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PSL 6-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PSL 7-8

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
hekch

hekch

Iron
Screenshot 2024 10 21 163857
Screenshot 2024 10 21 163906
Screenshot 2024 10 21 163950

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
so im not subhuman right i have a chance in the west? or should i geomax
Geomax. I'm sorry but Ltn is very bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy
Your front is good but your profile is utter dogshit, realistically you're around psl 3

What's that supposed to be?
try dating girls within my own race. my mom is saying if i do surgery on my chin jaw nose or orthodontics for aesthetics thats really really nonheterosexual

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
try dating girls within my own race. my mom is saying if i do surgery on my chin jaw nose or orthodontics for aesthetics thats really really nonheterosexual
Surgery is your best bet and yes you can probably get some asian girl

• +1
Reactions: hekch
you should fly out to Thailand and be a ladyboy

you should fly out to Thailand and be a ladyboy
im a Christian can't do that. plastic surgery i think is the most ill do but staying cis.

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
ur mom is a retard and ur LTN nigga

im a Christian can't do that. plastic surgery i think is the most ill do but staying cis.
Surgery man. Your mom is trying to nerf you.

For softmaxxes you should

- rub eggroIIs on your skin to get rid of blackheads.

- read fortune cookies for more motivation and lowering cortisol levels

- Gua sha daily.

- Ninja chops for better physique.

Since you guys have flatter faces surgery will be easier and more effective for you guys. Try reaching HTN and growing some hair and dye it black after getting surgery to look like a young K-pop star. Also wear black tape on your nose bridge to instantly boost appeal.

Thank you and I wish you prosperity and good fortune.

(P.S. Surgery is expensive so make sure you have some Cha-Ching 🍜🥟💴 In your wallet!

😁😑😑😑😑

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sayi, tato00_0 and JohnBaza
normal looking 5/10

• +1
ur mom is a retard and ur LTN nigga
why is she so against me changing my face then. threw me down the stairs for wanting genio. now I have no idea where i stand because friends like to save face. maybe the real test is how girls treat me?

• +1
Reactions: sayi
why is she so against me changing my face then. threw me down the stairs for wanting genio. now I have no idea where i stand because friends like to save face. maybe the real test is how girls treat me?
no shit thats the real test
try to get some bitches
if you succeed ,dont worry bout it
if you dont, worry about it

In the short term you need to leanmaxx hard, take better care of your skin and grow your hair out.

Also geomaxxing depends on how tall you are. If you're a midget then you need to geomax as soon as possible. If you're not then waiting to ascend a point or two might be worth it.

Also geomaxxing depends on how tall you are. If you're a midget then you need to geomax as soon as possible. If you're not then waiting to ascend a point or two might be worth it.
im 175 cm or 5'9 im not tall but im slgihtly above average height for my phenotype kind of short in usa

im 175 cm or 5'9 im not tall but im slgihtly above average height for my phenotype kind of short in usa
Geomaxxing is your only hope. No offence, but a 5'9" Asian LTN cannot compete with white men. Asian women are going to choose a white man over you.

Geomaxxing is your only hope. No offence, but a 5'9" Asian LTN cannot compete with white men. Asian women are going to choose a white man over you.
yeah its brutal, my sister is a living example

Makes sense. You've got to understand that things are not going to be better. Work your ass off to looksmaxx and moneymaxx and as soon as you have enough cash get the fuck out of the west and find a wife in Asia.

• +1
Makes sense. You've got to understand that things are not going to be better. Work your ass off to looksmaxx and moneymaxx and as soon as you have enough cash get the fuck out of the west and find a wife in Asia.
reasonable, or i can find a woman in the chinese community. they tend to date other asian dudes. thanks for the advice.

do you think genioplasty or something with the jaw could help me out? or should i just geomax

Ethnic LTN. Sorry it's over for you in the west.

Ethnic LTN. Sorry it's over for you in the west.
should i geomax or try to hardmax to mtn or even htn? do you think SoftMaxxing would make me mtn

give up trying to appeal to the average woman and nichemaxx/exceptionmaxx to oblivion and you have a chance. you have a bland asian pheno which makes you invisible by default

• +1
Reactions: zemult
is my face enough to warrent a genioplasty or would it be negligible
You need jaw filler or a wraparound jaw implant. Genio wouldn’t cut it. I would need better photos to verify.