My mom started making fun of my posture

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Just Be First truther
I was supposed to go on a trip with her to visit family (large city so safety reasons) that got delayed so I’m stuck over at her place for a week. I asked her for her pilates dvd since I remember she had it, and she asked “what for?”. I told her it was because my posture was screwed up and I wanted to activate my deep core, and she said she didn’t see anything wrong with my posture, so I showed her my posture stretching out and then she literally
ks0pgrhgymb01.gif

I WAS BRUTALLY EVISCERATED BY MY OWN MOTHER, AND THE WORST PART IS I’M 99% SURE IT’S HER FAULT FOR NOT GETTING ME HELP FOR MY FEET AS A KID
tenor.gif

THE AUDACITY OF THIS WOMAN

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
dumb whore

blackpill her u inherited it from her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Squirtoutmabooty
Unironically if youe posture isn't like this guy rope asap
Nativeamericanman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Squirtoutmabooty
inded squirtbro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Squirtoutmabooty
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
what a cunt :rage:
c4070448ce8174b2b3e121081ddbbee5.gif

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Lev Peshkov
what a cunt :rage:
c4070448ce8174b2b3e121081ddbbee5.gif

tenor.gif
She’s actually an extremely nice person, she just couldn’t hold back her laughter. She did say that my posture like a big booty black woman though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
She’s actually an extremely nice person, she just couldn’t hold back her laughter. She did say that my posture like a big booty black woman though
bootys me

Is this what made you a self hating white cuck?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
its so fucking over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back