my mom thinks i have a gf

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
she saw me yesterday with my tinder date and she thinks we are dating because we went to the beach. she doesnt realize that women just use me as an emotional tampon and they are never attracted to me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii, JL~ and 7 others
Pics of mom?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii and 8 others
Why do women use you so much as an emotional tampon ? Surely it is your own fault somehow

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Primalsplit, Deleted member 21735 and 1 other person
Why do women use you so much as an emotional tampon ? Surely it is your own fault somehow
they already want to use me like that the moment they match me tbh tbh. its a looks issue. i got shit every time i brought sex up

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 24278
they already want to use me like that the moment they match me tbh tbh. its a looks issue. i got shit every time i brought sex up
It makes no sense, is that normal in Greece (Shiteece) ?. I can't picture that happening here in the US, I know some girls like to use guys sometimes for free food but just hanging out with a dude on the beach to use him as an emotional tampon is unheard of

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Primalsplit
Go ER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
but just hanging out with a dude on the beach to use him as an emotional tampon is unheard of
its unheard of here too lol. i have trascended to new levels.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
It's beyond your looks
i mean she rly wanted to go to the beach after all. im like a genie that got her wish granted. sadly i cant find a good girl to grant my wishes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
It’s good man. Better this than thinking that her son is an inkwell. She would be heartbroken man.

It’s good man. Better this than thinking that her son is an inkwell. She would be heartbroken man.
nah she says being incel is norml

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
she saw me yesterday with my tinder date and she thinks we are dating because we went to the beach. she doesnt realize that women just use me as an emotional tampon and they are never attracted to me.
The fellers on here want you to ask your mom to take selfies of herself pinching her nipple with one hand while playing with her pussy with the other.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Primalsplit
did you tell her she was 35yo?

she could've been your teacher

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
The fellers on here want you to ask your mom to take selfies of herself pinching her nipple with one hand while playing with her pussy with the other.
Please make that happen.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Please make that happen.
I don't see him asking her to do that because of that awkward moment they had a year ago.

She was drunk as usual, but that night she had one too many drinks. She mistook him for a Tinder date. Smh. He freaked out and pushed her off and said, "What the fuck, Mom?? I'm your gaddam son! I came out of you!"

His mom quickly volleyed, "Now I want you to come on me."

Season 5 What GIF by The Office
shock GIF
James Earl Jones Reaction GIF

U probably lack sexual dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735