My Mom Told Me "I Always Thought of you as a Pathetic Waste"

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
I guess I deserve to be insulted by my mom for what i said about her being a golddigger but this one hurt since she is basically saying she ALWAYS disliked me, which is true. She has always said i was a weirdo and a freak which i was but still. I was bullied a lot and i tried fighting back but then my mom said i was a monster for lowering myself to their level, and i know on a subconscious level that's because she thinks i deserve to be bullied and always did. I mean why would a mother never say anything when their kid is being hit in front of everyone on the playground but yell whenever i hit back, at first i thought it was because she didn't want to try to control someone elses kid but there's more to it. She always thought i was pathetic even in elementary school when she was a volunteer watch and that's why she would let other kids bully me but never let me fight back, she thought i deserved it. (i always had some problems socially).

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, Insomniac and 2 others
Sounds hot

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Extra Chromosome
Imagine being the bully.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Fuck her in her ass while she’s sleeping

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
Yeah, your mom's a piece of shit.

Smother her to death with a pillow while she sleeps

• +1
Reactions: Coping and dogtown
She hates that you were made with a non-Chad aka your dad.
Sorry boyo :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and AntiSocial-Fakecel
I guess I deserve to be insulted by my mom for what i said about her being a golddigger but this one hurt since she is basically saying she ALWAYS disliked me, which is true. She has always said i was a weirdo and a freak which i was but still. I was bullied a lot and i tried fighting back but then my mom said i was a monster for lowering myself to their level, and i know on a subconscious level that's because she thinks i deserve to be bullied and always did. I mean why would a mother never say anything when their kid is being hit in front of everyone on the playground but yell whenever i hit back, at first i thought it was because she didn't want to try to control someone elses kid but there's more to it. She always thought i was pathetic even in elementary school when she was a volunteer watch and that's why she would let other kids bully me but never let me fight back, she thought i deserved it. (i always had some problems socially).
even mothers are subject to looks theory, remember that

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Coping
Rape your mother's asshole in her sleep. Use no lube so that it bleeds. Then spit on her once you are done.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I'd legit be suicidal if my mom said that to me. Her opinion is the only persons I care about srs

• +1
Damn that’s brutal. But worth it since you got to call her a gold digger

• +1
single mom?

Are you an only child?
if you are - write her a letter about why she is an awful person and leave her as soon as possible. She is borderline toxic. She'll most probably try to manipulate you for money don't. FORGET HER

It's over lmfao:lul::lul::lul: