My mom told me to become a stepdad

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
I was in a conversation with my mom about how I'm not having kids, there's a lot to be said but one Specific thing she says is that I need kids to be happy, and that since girls my age are wild I should get with a single older woman who already has kids and try to have kids with her because, she has experience, basically become a step dad.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 16384 and 2 others
Reminds me of Nollywood movies where the mother absolutely wants her son to have children but his wife is infertile, so she basically tries to force an arranged marriage with another woman on him :

A lot of mothers can't cope with the idea that they will never have grandchildren.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, CupOfCoffee, eyelidcel and 2 others
I should get with a single older woman who already has kids and try to have kids with her because, she has experience, basically become a step dad.
lmao is your mother serious that's some seriously cucked shit :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16384, thereallegend and 2 others
lmao is your mother serious that's some seriously cucked shit :lul:
She is a 100% serious about it. She wants me to wait untill some whore rode the cockcarroussel and then raise Chad’s kids he conceived fucking her late at a part behind a dumpster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, thereallegend and FrameMogger
Women only give good dating advice for other women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 16371
Caging so hard at “show some damn respect” :feelskek:
What would you say if your stepson is disrespecting you, or yells in your face: "You're not my dad!".

What would you say if your stepson is disrespecting you, or yells in your face: "You're not my dad!".
idk , probably beat him, or bang his mom. actions speak louder than words

She is a 100% serious about it. She wants me to wait untill some whore rode the cockcarroussel and then raise Chad’s kids he conceived fucking her late at a part behind a dumpster
if you're that ugly you should probably play your role as a beta male

Than take a milf with 16 years old s
Daughter and profit :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 16384
Kill your mother before kys(in gta)

• Love it
Reactions: Manu le coq