My mom told the principal about how I’m an incel

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do? || I’ve seen all I need
ON friday I had a date with a foid i was oneitis'ing for awhile and ngl i was giga nervous so I ditched school that morning to go get DXM (otc drug) from a pharmacy so I would more nt

When I go back The school asked me why I ditched and I told them the truth because DXM is legal so I assumed its ok but they confiscated my shit and put me in an office for the whole day while ppl came in and talked to me about it. I left the class and saw the foid and made a finger through circle gesture at her and she just looked away (brutal)

Anyways near the end of the day policemen came in and talked to me and one of their quesitons was "what is the incel community". At this point my mom already said in pta meeting with yje principal the guidance counselor and 2 of my teachers that I am “incel” and go on incel sites (aka telling them I’m a virgin loser:feelsuhh:). so I told them its for looksmaxxing AND people who get no women BUT i dont go on the part for people who get no women (jfl they probably saw right tru that and assumed i get 0 pussy (theyre right ngl))

then after all this shit was over and i got home at like 8pm I check my phone and she tells me she just wants to be friends:feelswhy:

now I'm supposed to go to rehab on friday but theyre gonna have to drag me out in cuffs (3 months till im 18 im not wasting time i could be getting in my last jb maxxes)

thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial