My mom took the vaccine today and now she feels ill

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
She had covid like a month ago and it went so it can't be that

She went to get the vaccine today and now she feels cold and tired and is going to bed early

Stupid fucking docile cunt she literally had no reason to take it the brainless swede

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1100 and 23 others
I got the vaccine too. And I have been feeling fucked since then. That’s what I get for being a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 5048 and 11 others
Beg her to put you in her will

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 4804, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
5E834A8F F152 463C A114 1C6004E2D866

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others

She went to get the vaccine today and now she feels cold and tired and is going to bed early

Stupid fucking docile cunt she literally had no reason to take it the brainless swede
Feeling a little sic after taking the vaccine (any vaccine for that matter) is a normal symptom. The immune system is adapting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, Bewusst, Deleted member 5048 and 8 others
Rip she fell for the jew juice, my condolences enjoy her while you can because lots of people dying from the vaccine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Essonerian, lutte and 4 others
Tag me in the update thread

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, curryslayerordeath, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
she literally just wants to prevent the spread of disease and protect children and the elderly
children literally feel nothing after getting covid

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 9090

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4804, DesperadoRatado and 1 other person
good riddance

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7125
children literally feel nothing after getting covid
Cause their are the next generation they are immune, every generation humans adapt to jew tricks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, MusicMaxxingMidget, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 11053
she literally just wants to prevent the spread of disease and protect children and the elderly
Of course it's the swede who believes in the plandemic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 9090
Keep her isolated and stay isolated yourself since you live with her, at least 2 weeks.

I know a healthy guy who died a few days after the vaccine from just a simple cold, so make sure she is protected much as possible from catching ANYTHING.

Go back to normal in 2 weeks when her immune system has fullly recovered.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others

You should have stopped her jfl

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and lutte
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and lutte
jfl my friend told me his mom showed extreme symptoms after getting vaccinated and then encouraged me to vaccinate my mom JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
me and my mom know this older lady helper at our school, we're pretty decent mutual friends, and she talked about her son getting the vaccine.

And when he got it he felt ill and feverish for about 12 hours but he's alive and well.

• +1
im gonna make sure to enjoy benen mom before she gone :lul:
Btw se till att skriva allt till fastbanana på svenska så att han lär sig att stava lite, varje gång han skriver ”va petider de va meanar do” går min iq ner med 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Btw se till att skriva allt till fastbanana på svenska så att han lär sig att stava lite, varje gång han skriver ”va petider de va meanar do” går min iq ner med 1
@FastBananaCEO

• +1
Btw se to write everything to fastbanana in Swedish so that he learns something something so that he writes what does that mean something about my iq

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Keep her isolated and stay isolated yourself since you live with her, at least 2 weeks.

I know a healthy guy who died a few days after the vaccine from just a simple cold, so make sure she is protected much as possible from catching ANYTHING.

Go back to normal in 2 weeks when her immune system has fullly recovered.
then she gets her 2nd shot

My whole family in India took it.

Over for my genetic lineage

Fucking idiot thats because the immune system needs time to study that shit

• +1
Idk, show the news where bad things happened to the idiots who took it.
I sent her a 20min vid of doctors explaining why the vaccine is bad and a video of someone who got cerebral pasly. She's an unconscious goyim who watches keeping up with the Kardashians and shit like that she don't care.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
I sent her a 20min vid of doctors explaining why the vaccine is bad and a video of someone who got cerebral pasly. She's an unconscious goyim who watches keeping up with the Kardashians and shit like that she don't care.
It's over. You shoul've persuaded your father to get some sense to here

• +1
Btw se to write everything to fastbanana in Swedish so that he learns something something so that he writes what does that mean something about my iq
make sure to write everything in swedish so that he learns to spell every time he writes "va petider de va meanar do" I lose an iq point

• +1
make sure to write everything in swedish so that he learns to spell every time he writes [...] I lose an iq point
Why do swedish people have a strong reputation of being cucks? Srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, audreyen and lutte