My mom wants me to pay for her shit

Julian

Julian

Kraken
So yesterday I made a rage thread about my mom wanting me to tell her what I do even checks what I do on my PC now she's getting maniputalive as fuck man. She brought it up again and I didn't agree with me having to tell her everything I do. WHEN DID YOU GET SO LIPPY? IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS YOU GOTTA PAY TO STAY HERE.

Yeah fuck off I'm for leaving if I gotta pay rather be homeless

• +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY and BrettyBoy
Just remember she paid for ur whole life long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, IWantToMax, ShredPill and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3902
Implying she made any money? Both my parents are unemployed
yeah she still looked after you but as annoying as it is you do live under her house. Just try make her see with reason even if you dislike her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
lmfao you cucks. did op ask to get born? no. the parents need to bear the responsibility

Lol my parents didnt even discuss having children they did shit and I was born

lmfao you cucks. did op ask to get born? no. the parents need to bear the responsibility
Actually no they don’t. They could have just neglected him and treated him like shit in a bad environment if they were unemployed.

Actually no they don’t. They could have just neglected him and treated him like shit in a bad environment if they were unemployed.

What do you think that happened?

uh yes they should. neglecting him just makes them even bigger pieces of shit

I was born, few years after my parents divorced, raised by a single mom. Doesnt have money for shit put me on a SHITTON of psychiatric meds for years until I stopped it myself. Made me live somewhere else for 2 years. I was underfed as fuck for almost the entire time. Literally told I can fucking die. But when she needs something oh but I love you so much(crying!!!). Now wants me to pay to fucking live here? Gtfo lmao

This jfl. With time op, youll realise how you take your mum for granted
whoever brings children into the world has to take the consequences and is responsible for them to some degree imo, at least until they're old enough to care for themselves

whoever brings children into the world has to take the consequences and is responsible for them to some degree imo, at least until they're old enough to care for themselves
Tales

uh yes they should. neglecting him just makes them even bigger pieces of shit

Just have your parents do everything for you because you didn’t choose to be born theory

Just have your parents do everything for you because you didn’t choose to be born theory

I wasn't even meant to be born imagine how I feel now lmao

just ignore her tbqh