My mom won’t let me fast

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
She believes in that 3 meals a day and snack in between crap. It’s not surprising that she’s literally morbidly obese.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Achathin, Zeta ascended and 2 others
How can she stop you? Can't you just lie and say that you ate already?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
How can she stop you? Can't you just lie and say that you ate already?
I won’t even lie I’ll just tell her straight up I’m fasting. She’s telling me “oh just buy healthy fast food”. I said wtf

lol she thinks a Caesar salad with bacon is healthy. I ain’t gonna eat that shit

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
I won’t even lie I’ll just tell her straight up I’m fasting. She’s telling me “oh just buy healthy fast food”. I said wtf

lol she thinks a Caesar salad with bacon is healthy. I ain’t gonna eat that shit
Your mom is high iq

Dude are you 12? or why the fuck has your mother anythying to say about your nutrition

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Deleted member 1464

My mom was the same way until she started taking my diet advice. Now she's lost a lot of weight. Luckily she listens to my advice and doesn't pull the whole "I know more because I'm older" crap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Blackout.xl
my mom thinks fanta is healthy because it's made out of oranges

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Aesthetic, Achathin and 2 others
Dude are you 12? or why the fuck has your mother anythying to say about your nutrition
I live with her and she thinks she knows everything about weight loss. She told me “oh just buy healthy food from restaurants and drink Diet Coke / Pepsi” I caged

You need your nutrition or you’ll have stunted growth
Why are you fasting anyways

I live with her and she thinks she knows everything about weight loss. She told me “oh just buy healthy food from restaurants and drink Diet Coke / Pepsi” I caged
Yo this reminded me to make another thread on carbonated water

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
damn op ur mom thicc did u fuk her

• Ugh..
Reactions: Achathin