My moms family are subhumans

Zikel_Nut

Zikel_Nut

I wanna jump off a building
Her side of the family are ugly asf, not one attractive person at all, complete subhumans, I hate them all

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 26642 and 3 others
seeeeendd pic,
what do you rate you mom?

You should hate them. You’re right because they are the reason that you’re suffering.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Her side of the family are ugly asf, not one attractive person at all, complete subhumans, I hate them all
But what have they done to you?
How do you look, btw?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I don't hate her a person, I hate how she looks
So, let me get this straight - you're good looking, but somehow she and her side of the family are ugly?

So, let me get this straight - you're good looking, but somehow she and her side of the family are ugly?
I'm not good looking and it's because of her, not only her my dad too he disabled me with his manletism

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5faliure, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 26642 and 1 other person
I'm not good looking and it's because of her, not only her my dad too he disabled me with his manletism
Well, how do you expect to look, you are just like them, do you expect do be a Chad, while they're subhumans?

Well, how do you expect to look, you are just like them, do you expect do be a Chad, while they're subhumans?
True but I feel fucked over you know, how did my 2 sisters get to be decently attractive than me but I get to suffer? Fuck this family honestly the only reason why I'm here is because they wanted a man, I shouldn't even be here

• Hmm...
True but I feel fucked over you know, how did my 2 sisters get to be decently attractive than me but I get to suffer? Fuck this family honestly the only reason why I'm here is because they wanted a man, I shouldn't even be here
You wouldn't be here without them...Also, if they were good looking, you wouldn't even be born, another person would have been their son.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
my sisters are ugly as fuck so i cant relate

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
You wouldn't be here without them...Also, if they were good looking, you wouldn't even be born, another person would have been their son.
would be better so I don't have to exist being ugly

• Hmm...
School shooter type thinking jfl