My morph is surgically possible with only bimax and genio?

C

cococlem

Iron
here is morphs I did with the result I would like if I do bimax with genio. Do you guys think It could be surgically possible with only a bimax and genio?
I just rotated 4° my whole lower face, advanced it and advanced my chin. Of course it's my utiopic result I don't think It could be possible but It's what I would like if I do bimax ccw with genio.

What do you think guys? over or the result can be possible? Thanks

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
looks fairly achievable and realistic to me. Not an expert but seen tonnes of cases in jaw surgery groups and stuff.

How's your bite? It's such ball ache to have to wear braces for years before and like a year after. Especially doing as an adult and not when you're 17 or whatever. Maybe genio alone would be enough aesthetically? How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: cococlem
looks fairly achievable and realistic to me. Not an expert but seen tonnes of cases in jaw surgery groups and stuff.

How's your bite? It's such ball ache to have to wear braces for years before and like a year after. Especially doing as an adult and not when you're 17 or whatever. Maybe genio alone would be enough aesthetically? How old are you?
Thanks for the reply, I had brace for 4 years, 4 premolars removed (probably why my chin and jaw is recessed now) so my bite I good but It's not aesthetic now...
I'm 25 now, but even if I have to do brace again I would be ok if I can have this kind of result

i think that a chin implant will help more, idk honestly , but it seems achivable, goodluck

Dont touch your ramus on your morph

Yes it's achievable

Go see Dr Alfaro, u can have surgery only if your bite is fine

also don't touch your hairline when u ask if morph achievable while asking jaw surgery