My most awkward failed attempt at getting a quick lay (very non NT)

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
Story time. This happened a long time ago but it was a very cringey and a weird experience so I still remember it. I was at a friend’s small house party with like 10 people. I just sat on the couch drinking beers with everyone until this one mid tier white becky came in and decided to sit next to me despite there being no room on the couch. She squeezed herself next to me and started talking to me nonstop. I wasn’t attracted to her but she started to get all touchy and kept talking about my “aura” or whatever that means. I don’t even remember what I said but at some point she pulled on my chain around my neck and in response I grabbed her arm. She got turned on by that and started touching and grabbing me all over and we end up kissing but she pushed me off so I was like ok bitch.

At this point, everyone was staring at us and looking at us weird so she asked if I wanted to smoke a cig outside and I agreed. She led me to the bathroom before leaving and said she needed to piss and brought me in with her. I thought she was gonna suck me off in there but my friend’s girlfriend started knocking on the door and yelled “Don’t do anything nasty in my fucking bathroom!”

So we ended up just pissing and leaving the house to smoke a cigarette. I asked if she wanted to go for a ride in my car and she did. I took her back to my filthy ass apartment and tried to escalate things so I can fuck. But my dog low key cockblocked me and she kept playing with him. She started saying bullshit like she wanted to get food and to watch a movie or something. At this point, I felt like it wasn’t even worth it anymore so I told her that she can leave. She got confused so I told her that I had to go to work early the next day (truth). But to my surprise she wouldn’t leave. So I got angry and told her to suck my dick if she was gonna stay but she started to ramble about how much of an asshole I was being.

I decided that enough was enough so I grabbed her and pushed her out. She said she was gonna stay at my door if I don’t take her back to the party since I drove her here. So I drove her ass back to the party and it was a really awkward ride. She called her friend and started taking shit about me, called me a weirdo and also left dirty footprints on my windshield. She had her dirty feet on my car dashboard and windshield. Sped back to the party and kicked her ass out and drove back home and thought that was the end of it but it wasn’t…

The next day, my roommates asked about the loud commotion last night and pointed out a mysterious purse on the kitchen counter. Turns out that bitch left her purse and there was copious amount of pills and shit in there. Fucking crazy ass bitch. She came back later that day for the purse but luckily I was at work so my roommate dealt with her. Overall, it was a really awkward and weird experience. Most awkward experience I’ve ever had.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Klaas Vaaker, Matzz and 3 others
Story time. This happened a long time ago but it was a very cringey and a weird experience so I still remember it. I was at a friend’s small house party with like 10 people. I just sat on the couch drinking beers with everyone until this one mid tier white becky came in and decided to sit next to me despite there being no room on the couch. She squeezed herself next to me and started talking to me nonstop. I wasn’t attracted to her but she started to get all touchy and kept talking about my “aura” or whatever that means. I don’t even remember what I said but at some point she pulled on my chain around my neck and in response I grabbed her arm. She got turned on by that and started touching and grabbing me all over and we end up kissing but she pushed me off so I was like ok bitch.

At this point, everyone was staring at us and looking at us weird so she asked if I wanted to smoke a cig outside and I agreed. She led me to the bathroom before leaving and said she needed to piss and brought me in with her. I thought she was gonna suck me off in there but my friend’s girlfriend started knocking on the door and yelled “Don’t do anything nasty in my fucking bathroom!”

So we ended up just pissing and leaving the house to smoke a cigarette. I asked if she wanted to go for a ride in my car and she did. I took her back to my filthy ass apartment and tried to escalate things so I can fuck. But my dog low key cockblocked me and she kept playing with him. She started saying bullshit like she wanted to get food and to watch a movie or something. At this point, I felt like it wasn’t even worth it anymore so I told her that she can leave. She got confused so I told her that I had to go to work early the next day (truth). But to my surprise she wouldn’t leave. So I got angry and told her to suck my dick if she was gonna stay but she started to ramble about how much of an asshole I was being.

I decided that enough was enough so I grabbed her and pushed her out. She said she was gonna stay at my door if I don’t take her back to the party since I drove her here. So I drove her ass back to the party and it was a really awkward ride. She called her friend and started taking shit about me, called me a weirdo and also left dirty footprints on my windshield. She had her dirty feet on my car dashboard and windshield. Sped back to the party and kicked her ass out and drove back home and thought that was the end of it but it wasn’t…

The next day, my roommates asked about the loud commotion last night and pointed out a mysterious purse on the kitchen counter. Turns out that bitch left her purse and there was copious amount of pills and shit in there. Fucking crazy ass bitch. She came back later that day for the purse but luckily I was at work so my roommate dealt with her. Overall, it was a really awkward and weird experience. Most awkward experience I’ve ever had.
This story made me laugh

• JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
BBC wins. BWC wins. BWC fucked BBC in the ass.

B-R-U-T-A-L-I-T-Y!

The funny thing is that I would have reacted similarly, probably

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Damn you cant even get laid in your dreams, its over