my most brutal bp moment of my life when i was 12

zub111

zub111

Silver
This is when everyone my age started to download instagram (5 years ago as i’m 17 now) , so everyone in my school has eachother and is doing these random shitposts on their stories and playing games or whatever which i was also participating in.

There was this one game where a beckie would ask another beckie ask a question, and one of the questions was to say who the ugliest boy in the school was, and guess what? this bitch said my name , i never found out who it was but the most humiliating part about it was, i decided to put the dms of her calling me the ugliest boy on my ig story saying “@ me bitch” which made everything so much worse, from that day on i swore to never trust a foid and try make myself look better. Which is going fine.

But yeah i think about this moment every single day of my life and not trying to sound narcy there were a lot more people who were way ugly then me back then. atleast now im slightly less ugly as i am 6”5 high mtn. but even beckies back in grade 5 were fucking chad sexual. ropefuel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, <6PSLcel, goo25 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zub111 and nathan
brutal no reply pill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zub111 and nathan
Have similar stories, ages 12 to 14 for me were the most blackpilled tbh

• +1
Reactions: zub111
Congrats, you’ve been marked for life. Now you’re always going to carry that chip on your shoulder. Women will pick up on it and try to figure out what the red flag is that’s triggering them

• +1
Reactions: zub111