My most important obstacle is to overcome my (social) anxiety and the resulting neurodivergentness of it

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Nothing lowers my ability to find women as much as my social anxiety.
I can't talk to anyone if I am not on pheni or alcohol but even they don't lower my inhibition low enough for me to feel comfortable in social situations.
I might start therapy for this problem soon but only god knows how long it will take before I see any differences if any at all.

• +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn
cope, if you were GL enough they would come talk to you and anything you said would be right

• +1
Reactions: agentq123, Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 4106
Nothing lowers my ability to find women as much as my social anxiety.
I can't talk to anyone if I am not on pheni or alcohol but even they don't lower my inhibition low enough for me to feel comfortable in social situations.
I might start therapy for this problem soon but only god knows how long it will take before I see any differences if any at all.
I personally believe that RedPill and BlackPill views should be synthesized in a 20/80 proportion respectively. Looks isn't everything, but it is very important.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
cope, if you were GL enough they would come talk to you and anything you said would be right
But I would try to escape such a situation because the better looking and more attractive the girls is, the more I would get this crippling and death like anxiety.
(I had a situation like this when I was young and puberty didn't fuck my looks up like its now)

I personally believe that RedPill and BlackPill views should be synthesized in a 20/80 proportion respectively. Looks isn't everything, but it is very important.
Looks are very important but NT is number 1 factor of any kind of success in life not just in the sexual one.

But I would try to escape such a situation because the better looking and more attractive the girls is, the more I would get this crippling and death like anxiety.
(I had a situation like this when I was young and puberty didn't fuck my looks up like its now)

Just go on tinder and set up hookups until women no longer intimidate you... if it's really not a looks based problem

• +1
Reactions: Leo Carryn
Just go on tinder and set up hookups until women no longer intimidate you... if it's really not a looks based problem
No its looks too but my anxiety is definitly making me suffer more.