my mother blackpilled me

ryuken

ryuken

jesus of the blackpill
first of all my mother says stuff like most of your mothers do like "You're handsome" "just be confident" "looks don't matter" and those kind of stuff so one time i was asking her about her marriage with my father she said that first they told her and she didn't like the idea but when she got out and saw him and heard his voice she immediately accepted in her heart. idk what's the funny thing that my mother blackpilled me or that she told me that after telling me looks don't matter

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Darkeningstar
first of all my mother says stuff like most of your mothers do like "You're handsome" "just be confident" "looks don't matter" and those kind of stuff so one time i was asking her about her marriage with my father she said that first they told her and she didn't like the idea but when she got out and saw him and heard his voice she immediately accepted in her heart. idk what's the funny thing that my mother blackpilled me or that she told me that after telling me looks don't matter
My mother is quite blackpilled for some things and super bluepilled for others. For example, she has always admitted the importance of physical appearance

My mother is quite blackpilled for some things and super bluepilled for others. For example, she has always admitted the importance of physical appearance
mine admitted height importance i was saying to her something like "i'm 180cm so close to the average" she literally said "but i don't want you to be average" that almost traumatised me:dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
you know whats brutal .I reckon most moms are blackpilled and know that looks matter alot to them and they can see you aren't very good looking.So they feel the need to say it, to give you confidence. I could bet chads mom doesnt call him handsome she just says he has a great personality

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ryuken
you know whats brutal .I reckon most moms are blackpilled and know that looks matter alot to them and they can see you aren't very good looking.So they feel the need to say it, to give you confidence. I could bet chads mom doesnt call him handsome she just says he has a great personality
Agreed

My mother blackpilled me about height saying that height is important in men

My short Austronesian whore mom married a tall American white guy. Now they're short son is now posting on incel and automobile forums.