• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Alexanderr
happens

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Translation "you're ugly af son"
if Chad couldn't screw in the rail it would look qt and lighthearted
Looks are all that matter
Idk. I know a older Chad who only LDARs and fucks women and his mom calls him worthless

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: TBOLT and fobos
true blackpillers realize family doesn't mean anything. you have to realize that anyone at any moment is willing to fuck you over, manipulate, lie, etc. jfl @ you to deny human nature. at least i am aware and can fully admit im a piece of shit at my core. i have no problem fucking over anyone because given the chance, they'd do the same. that's the true blackpill. family, friends, wife, kids, all cope.

Most of us are blackpilled becuz Mommy issues tbh. That's where it started

Ultra cope, we're blackpilled because people treated us differently based on things we can't control

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Taunts me

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and SikKunt
degrades me

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444
true blackpillers realize family doesn't mean anything. you have to realize that anyone at any moment is willing to fuck you over, manipulate, lie, etc. jfl @ you to deny human nature. at least i am aware and can fully admit im a piece of shit at my core. i have no problem fucking over anyone because given the chance, they'd do the same. that's the true blackpill. family, friends, wife, kids, all cope.
if you treat people with kindness theyll typically reciprocate. source:me, although i wouldnt say im a kind person, i focus on the right thing to do

Sage blackpill knowledge here for the youngins.

if you treat people with kindness theyll typically reciprocate. source:me, although i wouldnt say im a kind person, i focus on the right thing to do
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and GenericChad1444
Maybe if you treat some males like that, but foids will find you a creep :soy:

At least my mom loves me tbh

Lifewasted

only if youre doing it for pussy
JFL if you're doing it for something else.
No point in treating a toilet nicely, they're all snakes and they'll backstab you sooner or later.

JFL if you're doing it for something else.
No point in treating a toilet nicely, they're all snakes and they'll backstab you sooner or later.
As I said, they can smell the desperation off of you if you treat them nice to her into their panties.

Treat them as you want to be treated yourself. This is a reason why a lot of guys on looksmax, lookism, and incels.is dont get laid. They don't have any redeemable qualities to get them past their looks.

They don't have any redeemable qualities to get them past their looks.
No such thing.
Only thing you need are LOOKS, personality, character, "vibes" are all irrelevant.

No such thing.
Only thing you need are LOOKS, personality, character, "vibes" are all irrelevant.
the only way looks can surpass personality is if you get to PSL 8-9. which is 0.01% of the population. you need to be a dime in a billion, and so genetically blessed that its nearly impossible to reach such heights for most people. aside from that you need to have something backing your looks, only the most shallow of women will stay if you have nothing backing you up.

only the most shallow of women will stay if you have nothing backing you up.
Who said anything about a foid staying? I'm talking about pump and dump, settling with a foid is the worst thing you could do.

life is brutal for we fuck ups

Users who are viewing this thread

Back