My mother destroyed my holiday

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
Fucking bitch, she cancelled my vacation bc i was rotting a lot recently, thats genuinely why.

Im so fed up i have nothin to look forward too, she was looking for excuses to ruin my holiday now she finally found one.

As if marrying my broke ugly dad wasnt enough to ruin my life she just has to keep the useless streak going

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, jordanbarrettjaw, HTN_Mentalcel and 7 others
She even said im capable of killing her because i use drugs , lied to the police and ambulance about me to look dangerois when i only ever harmed myself. She needs to kill herself

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and n9wiff
You mog her

Im so fed up i have nothin to look forward too,

We will always be here to brighten your day, keep your head up king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, jordanbarrettjaw, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
She even said im capable of killing her because i use drugs , lied to the police and ambulance about me. She needs to kill herself
What the fuck?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and try2beme
sad how 99% of mothers go against their own child (mine included)
They have one gender role, to grow and nourish healthy children, and what they do is the opposite

literally meme gender

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, aleksander, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Im so fucking mad i was so excited to hang out w my cousin and have fun in a new country i only get this shit once a year max when her last holiday was in easter n she knows my friends in my country left me lmaooooo

• +1
Reactions: silencio
where were u gonna go

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and try2beme

literally meme gender
Imagine being jealous of your addict rotter son. Pathetic levels thru the roof as a human

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff and albe.ORG
Fucking bitch, she cancelled my vacation bc i was rotting a lot recently, thats genuinely why.

Im so fed up i have nothin to look forward too, she was looking for excuses to ruin my holiday now she finally found one.

As if marrying my broke ugly dad wasnt enough to ruin my life she just has to keep the useless streak going
Ain’t this the same guy who ughs me for calling my mum a bitch?

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
at least he wasn’t a manlet

• Hmm...
They have one gender role, to grow and nourish healthy children, and what they do is the opposite

literally meme gender
my mom destroyed me.

If I ever decide to raise children, I will do it as a single dad through surrogacy

@HTN_Mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, albe.ORG and try2beme
Both approx 5’9
And i havent seen ur face so i wouldnt know if shes lying, but my mom truly did the same to me as a kid as well about the modelling thing then calling me ugly cause my cousin got scouted for modelling too, so i feel you

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Were you going solo?

• +1
  • +1